The Benchmark for .22 Rifles - Experience the Tradition. The Ruger® 10/22® rifle is America’s favorite .22 LR rifle, with proven performance in a wide range of styles for every rimfire application. Ideally suited for informal target shooting, "plinking," small game hunting and action-shooting events, Ruger has sold millions of 10/22 rifles since their introduction in 1964. With its legendary action and renowned reliable rotary magazine, all 10/22 rifles are sleek, perfectly balanced, rugged and superbly accurate. With a variety of choices - from the standard 10/22 Carbine, to the tack-driving accuracy of the Target model, the 10/22 is still today’s most popular .22 rifle. It looks right, feels right, shoots right and continues to perform under heavy use - inspiring the most fanatical loyalty from its owners. With proven design, legendary reliability and the modern features demanded by today’s .22 LR shooters, these firearms are priced right to make keeping tradition affordable.
Catalog Number: K10/22RBD-FS | Model Number: 1296 | Caliber: .22 LR
I bought 2 ruger 10/22s with this stock and wanted to love it. But it has 3 problems. The worst is that they listened some of the Internet complaints about having to spend an extra minute or two to unscrew the 6 hex bolts that secure the top of the stock to the bottom. Now they come with just 2 bolts so the fit is not as secure and the hardware starts to strip out of the plastic much more easily. Secondly, you can't put a front iron sight on the stock because they didn't leave room for a nut on the underside. You can fix this by using some T-nuts to secure the screws instead of a nut or by buying a universal barrel mount. Finally they include a weaver rail on which to mount your sight. Nobody users those any more so you have to replace it with picatinny. A little more thought by their engineers and this could be a 5 start stock. Bottom line, next time I would go to with the takedown model instead of this folding stock version. BUT the gun itself shoots great!
I saw this gun about a year ago on Ruger's website under the distributor exclusives section. I thought it looked pretty cool, but I had no real reason to buy one until my dad and I made the recent purchase of a suppressor. Boy is this a fun gun to shoot suppressed. Very quite, low recoil, and awesome reliability, it is a Ruger after all. The stock is pretty well built and has good ergonomics. Stock folds and collapses and the rails on the front of the gun are great for vertical grips and other accessories like lights and lasers. The only downside of the stock that I can find is that there is some sharp edges around the pistol grip from the plastic molding process that can dig into the top of your hand. These could probably be sanded off but I haven't tried. Also, the top cover on the stock has 6 torque screws that are time consuming to take on and off to clean the rifle. The threads for these screws are also plastic and may wear out. I haven't had any problems though and I'm sure American Tactical Imports would replace the stock if there were any issues. Overall this is a great gun and is extremely accurate at 50 yrds with my TRS-25 red dot. 10/10 stars
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.