- Category : Rifles
- Action : Semi-Automatic
- Caliber : 22 Long Rifle
- Barrel Length : 20.0"
- Capacity : 10+1
- Trigger : Standard
- Safety : Crossbolt
- OAL : 40"
- Weight : 5.5 lbs
- Stock Description : Synthetic Black
- Metal Finish : Blued
I've put several hundred rounds through it w/ no misfires at all. (I just use copper plated ammo) The 10 round mag only holds 9 but the Remington 30 round mag works perfectly. The scope is fine, very accurate. I'm glad I bought this over the 10/22, it does feel more like a real gun. Very fun to shoot.
I have had this rifle in black for about a year now. I shoot turtles with it at unknown distances but showing off it will put ten rounds in a quarter size hole at 50 yards.I am using a bsa sweet .22 scope on it
I got this gun 12-31... I shot it, got home to clean it, I lost the bolt hold open spring. wrote to remington, got a new one within 2 weeks. explained that mag will only hold 8 rounds, they sent 2 more to me. I have since figured out how to repair the mag and make it hold 10 rounds. fantastic rifle, nice scope. dime size groups at 30 yards all day long.
This is a quality 22lr. Comparing this to the 10/22 is often doen but they're different in many ways. This is built to fit like a full size rifle, and it feels better to me as I am it. The 597 was more accurate out of the box than my 10/22. The trigger is probably part of that. It is a little easier to break down and clean than the 10/22 as well. The grey stock is...grey. If you want get one of the other stock options. It's a good set up overall.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.