- Barrel Length : 18
- Caliber : .308/7.62mm
- Capacity : 20
- Finish : Black
- Item Description : PTR 91F 308 18 BULL BBL 20
PTR stands behind it's products!, August 12, 2015 I originally bought the PTR 91 Squad carbine. Someone at the factory had missed a crucial weld which resulted in a non-functional gun. I returned the gun to PTR (they paid for the shipping charges) and waited to hear from them. I told the representative at PTR that I had lost confidence in that particular weapon and I would rather have another gun. (Please note: Everybody makes a dud from time to time. The original gun I purchased must have been made late on a Friday afternoon. The true test of reliability is in how well a company stands behind it's product. In a world of "Give us your money and shut the hell up" I was very pleased with PTR's response.) They sent me a new gun! It is a different model, a PTR 91FR, which was fine with me. The main things I needed were a welded top rail and one bottom rail on the forearm (for a bipod). The FR model has an 18" match grade bull barrel ... an improvement as far as I'm concerned. So, even though my original purchase didn't work out so well I still give my PTR 5 stars. I am very pleased with my rifle and PTIR. By the way; my PTR is lighter and has less recoil than my DPMS SASS (.308 sniper rifle on an AR 10 platform). As I stated in another review on a PTR Squad Carbine; it is my opinion that the HK91/PTR91 is one of the best long guns ever made. I still believe that. My PTR 91FR completed my tactical long gun/high powered carbine assortment. I have set it up to be compatible with AR accessories such as night vision and magnifiers. I've kept this one simple: an EOtech 552XR308 open reflex sight, CAA bipod, an HK 3 point sling and a UTG 5 position fore grip. Simple, but very versatile.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.