Model 60 .22 Long Rifle 19 Inch Barrel Blue Finish Black Synthetic Stock 14 Round
Blued 19 inch barrel, synthetic black stock. Tubular magazine, 14 rd capacity. Includes semi buck-horn folding rear sights and WideScan sight hood front sight.
An economically priced rifle that´s earned the title of "most popular 22 in the world." Since it was introduced in 1960, it has continuously represented one of America´s finest rimfire values. It has a 19" Micro-Groove® rifled barrel, cross-bolt safety, manual bolt hold-open and a patented automatic "last-shot" bolt hold-open. The tubular magazine holds up to 14 Long Rifle rounds.
The classic Model 60 with a rugged economical black synthetic stock with molded-in checkering and swivel studs. It also has all of the great features of the standard Model 60.
Also available with a factory-mounted and bore-sighted 4x20 scope. Scope not included on this item.
- Category : Rifles
- Action : Semi-Automatic
- Caliber : 22 Long Rifle
- Barrel Length : 19.0"
- Capacity : 14+1
- Trigger : Single-Stage
- Safety : Crossbolt
- OAL : 37.5"
- Weight : 5 lbs
- Stock Description : Synthetic Black
- Metal Finish : Blued
I received this gun for Christmas in 2013, Since then I have chambered and shot around 1500 rounds out of it and it's been a great gun. With the BSA 22 spec scope and sighted in I have taken ground squirrels down from a hundred yards, with a shot straight through the eye. This gun has been the best .22 I have used so far.
I have owned the standard wood stocked variation for a couple years. Out of the box, I shot 3" groups at about 25 yards. No scope, cheapo ammo. Super little rifle. This one should be no different. And, with the synthetic stock, less concern about scratches and dings making it ugly. It already is (not a fan of syn stocks)!
The Marlin Model 60 was my very first real firearm. It had belonged to my father and he gave it to me. There is no telling how many thousands of rounds of 22LR it has fired and how many squirrels it has killed. Accuracy is great with the rifle so was reliability. Mine seemed to like the CCI mini-mags the most so that's what she was fed. Overall, great little rifle that is pretty accurate and fun. Not as much of and accessory market for it as there is the 10/22 so if you want to build it up this may not be the rifle for you.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.