Model 60 .22 Long Rifle 19 Inch Barrel Blue Finish Black Synthetic Stock 14 Round With 4x20mm Scope!
Blued 19 inch barrel, synthetic black stock. Tubular magazine, 14 rd capacity. Includes semi buck-horn folding rear sights and WideScan sight hood front sight.
An economically priced rifle that´s earned the title of "most popular 22 in the world." Since it was introduced in 1960, it has continuously represented one of America´s finest rimfire values. It has a 19" Micro-Groove® rifled barrel, cross-bolt safety, manual bolt hold-open and a patented automatic "last-shot" bolt hold-open. The tubular magazine holds up to 14 Long Rifle rounds.
The classic Model 60 with a rugged economical black synthetic stock with molded-in checkering and swivel studs. It also has all of the great features of the standard Model 60. With a 4x20 scope!
- Category : Rifles
- Action : Semi-Automatic
- Caliber : 22 Long Rifle
- Barrel Length : 19.0"
- Capacity : 14+1
- Trigger : Single-Stage
- Safety : Crossbolt
- OAL : 37.5"
- Weight : 5 lbs
- Stock Description : Synthetic Black
- Metal Finish : Blued
My wife and I each got one of these with the scope so we could do Hunter's Safety together, and we couldn't have asked for a better rifle! My wife and I went shooting at Impact's range for a few weeks before the field day, and got them all sighted in. My wife fired her first shot with this rifle, and is now a fan of shooting, and quite the markswoman it turns out. Just keep the action clean and oiled up, and they won't jam on you. We are very pleased and will be proud to hand these down to our two boys in a few years. Thank you Marlin and thank you Impact for providing such an excellent firearm!
I purchased this gun several years ago and have enjoyed it very much. The good things about it are that adults and kids can both shoot this with ease. It is a good gun to teach gun safety with. Take down and cleaning is fairly simple and good directions are given in the manual. I've shot Remington and Federal 22LR ammunition through it and it seems to handle the Federal better. Downside is that it is tube fed, so the most you can shoot at one time is 14 rounds and then it takes time to reload.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.