Shipped ready to use with the scope attached in a
compact 42-inch Model 1720 Pelican case.
Features HK-proprietary gas piston system. Does not introduce propellant gases and carbon fouling back into the rifles interior. Rotating bolt system. Supplied with one 10 round and one 20 round magazine, Leupold 3-9 VX-R Patrol Scope and mount, Bipod and G28 Buttstock.
Taking an essentially standard MR762A1 semi-automatic rifle, HK turns it
into a more effective precision rifle by an astute addition of the right
optics and accessories.
A Leupold 3-9VX-R Patrol 3-9x40mm scope and mount,
HK G28 adjustable cheekpiece buttstock, and LaRue Tactical BRM-S bipod are
the primary add-ons that make the MR762A1 Long Rifle Package (LRP) more
than a sum of parts. The MR762A1 LRP employs the same HK proprietary gas
piston operating system found on current HK rifles and carbines, using a
pusher rod in place of the gas tube normally found in AR15/M16/M4-style
firearms. Shooters can expect a long-life barrel due to HK's famous cold
hammer forging process.
Additional accessories and add-ons for the LRP
variant of the MR762A1 include an Ergo pistol grip, Blue Force Gear sling,
and Otis cleaning kit. Rifle package, complete with one 20- and one
10-round magazine, is shipped ready to use with the scope attached in a
compact 42-inch Model 1720 Pelican case.
- Category : Rifles Centerfire Tactical
- Action : Semi-Automatic
- Caliber : 308 Winchester/7.62 NATO
- Barrel Length : 16.5"
- Capacity : 20+1/10+1
- Trigger : Two-Stage
- Safety : Ambidextrous
- OAL : 36.5"-40.5"
- Weight : 10.55 lbs
- Stock Description : 5-Position G28 with Adj Cheekpiece FDE
- Metal Finish : Black
For big bore semi autos- this one was ready right out of the box. All i did was clean the bore and my very first group was under .5 MOA. Fantastic!
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.