Like its military forebears, the FN 15 Carbine is built to withstand the varied and unrelentingly harsh conditions of battlefields around the world, though its main applications are in law enforcement and competitive shooting.
The FN 15 Carbine is made of collapsible matte black polymer stock that can extend to any of six positions between 31.9 long and 35.2 long. The versatility of the carbines collapsible stock enables shooters to easily adjust the carbines length to suit the needs of the current situation and their current firing position. The stock also features a dual heat shield, oval hand guard for better grip and added protection when firing the carbine.
The carbines flat-top, hand-anodized aluminum receiver features an A2-style front sight to make target acquisition much easier, as well as rear sights that are mounted on the removable carrying handle. A MIL-STD accessory rail at the 12 oclock position on the receiver enables the mounting of tactical lights and lasers.
Combining the familiar and popular qualities of the classic AR-15 rifle with the accuracy and reliability of FNH USAs weapons, the FN 15 Carbine is an excellent carbine for both law enforcement officials and competitive shooters.
Flat-top receiver, M-1913 MIL-STD rail at the 12 o'clock position
A2-style front sight, removable carrying handle with sight
1:7" RH twist
Collapsible, 6-position with sling mount
Two-piece, single heatshield, oval handguard
- Operating Controls:
Ergonomic safety lever and magazine release
Low friction follower
- Caliber: 5.56x45 mm NATO (.223 Rem)
- Operation: Semi-automatic
- Length of Pull: 9.9" to 13.2"
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Overall Length: 31.9" (collapsed) to 35.2" (extended)
- Trigger: Mil-Spec
- Safety: Ergonomic, manual safety selector lever
- Capacity: 30 Rounds
- Stock: Collapsible, 6-position matte black polymer stock with sling mount and 2-piece ribbed hand guard
- Weight: 6.96 lbs.
- Receiver: Material Hard-anodized aluminum
- Sights: A2-style front sights; rear sights mounted on removable carrying handle
- Barrel Description: Button-broached, chrome-lined barrel with A2-style compensator and removable M4-style rear carrying handle
- Twist: 1:7" RH
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.