WEIGHT 6 lbs. 5 oz. (unloaded)
CALIBER Chambered in .223/5.56 x 45 mm NATO
UPPER RECEIVER CORE15® Mil-Spec Forged 7075-T6 M-4 Upper Receiver, Type III Class II Hardcoat anodized finish, M4 Feed Ramps, (1913 Picatinny rail flat top) with dry lube internal finish and laser engraved T-markings
LOWER RECEIVER CORE15® Mil-Spec Forged 7075- T6 Lower Receiver, Type III Class II Hard-coat anodized finish, beveled Magwell for improved reloading speed, machined chevrons in front of magazine well, bullet pictogram safety markings
BOLT CARRIER CORE15® Mil-Spec Carpenter 158 Steel Bolt, M16 Chrome Lined 8620 Steel Carrier, Mil-Spec Staked Gas Key, Tool Steel Extractor, Shot Peened
CHARGING HANDLE CORE15® Hardcore Billet Charging Handle V.1
BUFFER TUBE CORE15® Standard Mil-Spec
GAS TUBE Gas Tube made of 304 grade Stainless Steel
GAS BLOCK CORE15® Low Profile Gas Block
RAIL SYSTEM CORE15® Keymod 12.5” Rail
BARREL CORE15®16” Mid-length Profile 1:7 Twist, 4150 Black Nitride Finish
FLASH HIDER A-2 Flash Hider
GRIP A-2 Pistol Grip
STOCK CORE15® Six Position Retractable Stock (Mil-Spec)
TRIGGER GUARD CORE15® Oversized Trigger Guard
MAGAZINE: 30 rd. Magazine
Picked up my Core 15 Keymod Scout from Impact Guns in SLC on 6/14/16. It appears to a well built gun for the money. For under $800 you get alot for the money. Taking it out this fourth of July weekend to try it out! Impact Guns has great service and prices
I took a chance on a brand I had not heard of much earlier and bought this rifle, my second ar15. On paper it was an amazing deal: a sub $800 AR not only with a dust cover and forward assist, but also with features like a heavy barrel with 1/7 twist made of the harder 4150 cmv steel and a free float keymod handguard. I couldn't be happier. It shoots very well with tight consistent groups - even in with my average skills. Combined I have only fed 150 rounds of federal 55gr fmj and federal 62gr green tip, but I have had no malfunctions. I recommend Slip 2000 lubricant. Only two small complaints: First my handguard wasn't straight with the barrel out of the box. Thankfully tests proved my barrel was straight so it was a simple fix to unscrew the 6 bolts holding the handguard on, straighten it and re-tighten. Second, my rifle shipped with a Hexmag magazine. I am all for supporting new American startups but it doesn't perform near as well as my magpul pmags that I already had (which work flawlessly). The Hexmag refuses to seat no matter how hard you "tap" it or in my case slam it into maxwell. With the bolt back it will seat with help. Odd that it shipped with Hexmag when the pmags work perfectly. All that being said, this rifle has turned out to be a great purchase and every bit the equal of my first AR purchase, the S&W Moe Magpul with pencil barrel. I definitely recommend this rifle to anyone looking for a solid rifle that gives you enough $$ left over to buy a solid optic.
I'm already adding a few things to the keymod rail- it' super easy to add accessories and they lok right in. A great system. This rifle is super high quality for the money, too. Good service from Impact! Thanks
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.