COLT COMPETITION RIFLES
Marksman Model CRX-16 .223 Remington 16 Inch Match Grade Air Gaged Black Nitrided Chrome-Moly Steel Barrel 4-Position Stock Black 30 Round
Ready to raise the “bar” on value, quality and accuracy? The CRX – 16 does that and more with high-end quality features and solid competitive components.
We raised the bar by including things like a match-grade, air-gaged, “Managanese-Phosphated” 4140 Chrome-Moly steel 16” mid-weight barrel. And a gas-operated original direct-impingement system to guarantee accuracy as well as a Colt Competition “twin-port” muzzle brake. We also included features like a 6-position adjustable carbine buttstock, a Colt competition match-trigger, an enlarged Magpul trigger guard and many other features that will delight all competitive shooters out there. Check out the specs – you’ll see them and wonder how incredible this rifle must be.
It’s time to get serious about your rifles.
Hand built in the United States.
Suitable ammunition: factory loaded SAAMI-spec .223 ammo and NATO stamped 5.56x45mm ammo with 50 grain to 77 grain bullets. .223 Remintong caliber, .223 Wylde Match chamber. Gas operated original direct impingement system.
Forged and precision fitted with forging stamp and 13 slot Picatinny rail on flat-top upper receiver. Colt Competition charging handle with extended tactical latch. Colt Competition match target trigger Nickel Teflon coated. Matched bolt and bolt carrier with H-buffer.
Match-grade air gaged black Nitrided chrome-moly steel barrel. Button rifled 6-groove 1:8 inch right hand twist.
Twin-Port muzzle brake CNC machined from steel bar-stock 1/2-28 TPI. Low profile gas block. Adjustable 4-position carbine stock with sling attachment points. Checkered A2-style finger-groove grip and enlarged Magpul trigger guard.
Twelve inch modular float-tube handguard. 5.5 inch top-mounted rail with 11 slots. Two 3 inch accessory rails with 5 slots each.
- Match-Grade, "Manganese-Phosphated" 4140 Chrome-Moly Steel custom barrel
- 6 groove Button-Rifling
- 1 in 8" R.H. twist Barrel Rifling optimized for 50 gr. to 77 gr. Bullets
- Chamber Accepts Factory-Loaded SAAMI Spec .223 Ammo & NATO-stamped 5.56x45mm Ammo
- Gas-Operated, Original Direct-Impingement System for Guaranteed Accuracy
- Colt Competition "Twin-Port" Muzzle Brake
- Carbine-style 4-Position Adjustable Buttstock
- Colt Competition 12" Vented Modular Float-Tube Handguard
- 5.5" Top-Mounted Picatinny Handguard Rail with 11 slots. 2 - 3" Accessory Rails with 5 slots each.
- Checkered A2-Style Finger-Groove Grip, Enlarged Magpul Trigger Guard
- Colt Competition Match-Target Trigger. Nickel-Teflon Coated. Breaks at ~6 lbs.
- Colt Competition Low Profile Gas Block
- Colt Competition Charging Handle with Extended Tactical Latch
- Matched Bolt & Bolt Carrier, with H-Buffer
- Forged & Precision-Fitted Upper & Lower Receivers with Forging Mark
- 13-Slot Picatinny Rail on Flat-Top Upper Receiver
- 1 Year Warranty.
- Each Colt Competition Rifle is test fired for accuracy.
- Accuracy Guarantee: 3-Shots in 1" or Less at 100 yds (with specified factory ammo).
- A signed, serial numbered and dated test target is included with each rifle.
- Shipped in a Custom Colt Competition Rifle-marked cardboard shipping box with Instruction manual.
- Also ships with a Safariland Cleaning Kit with a custom Colt Competition Rifle Cleaning Kit case.
- California, Massachusetts and New Jersey compliant models are available.
- Please contact Colt Competition at 1-855-308-2658 (COLT) for more information.
- Scope, scope mount and sights not included.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.