Chambered in 5.56x45 NATO with a 16.1 inch barrel with 1:7 inch right hand rifling. Adjustable stock. Thirty round aluminum magazine. Flat top receiver ready to add your own accessories. A2 front sight.
The Expanse M4 puts a Colt quality AR-15 within easy reach of the modern sportsman looking to enhance his or her collection, or the first-time buyer looking for a starting point on which to build their dream modern sporting rifle. Either way, the Expanse M4 in 5.56 x 45 NATO (.223 Rem.) is a great way to add another Colt to the stable.
- Name : Expanse M4 5.56mm 16 30+1
- Desc :
- Model : Expanse M4
- Model # : CE1000
- Manufacturer : Colt
- Caliber : 223 Rem | 5.56 NATO
- Type : Rifle
- Action : Semi-Auto
- Barrel : 16.1"
- Capacity : 30+1
- Finish : Matte
- Length : 32"-35.5"
- Receiver : Matte Black
- Magazine : 1 / 30 rd.
- Weight : 6.44 lbs.
Gets the job done! Handles very well in both palms. The perfect gun for a novice shooter. Very accurate and fun! No kickback. Great range gun!
Anybody remembering the low cost Colt 6900 two years ago, don't think the Expanse is the same thing. Instead it's basically the highly regarded Colt 6920 minus a chrome linied barrel. And the ejection port cover, the forward assist and H buffer (which can be added for about $50). The lower receiver is the same as the 6920 except for a lightened match trigger and the lighter buffer. Most of the difference is the upper - the non-chrome lined barrel and missing dust cover and forward assist. There also may be less testing of the bolt but it still is a good unit. Otherwise, the goodness of the Colt 6920 is there, the civilian version of the military M4 but a few hundred bucks cheaper. Definitely check out the Expanse, read the reviews and go handle one. It offers a lot for the money, a better package than the similarly priced S&W M&P-15 Sport and Ruger AR-556. And the best thing - it isn't marked Expanse, it's rollmarked M4 Carbine, Cal. 5.56mm. You could drop a BCM upper on the lower and go off to war while the Expanse upper perks along on a PSA lower defending the home front. Or keep it complete, it's a great AR for the price.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.