Model: AR-10(T) with Free Float Handguard in Black
Caliber: .308/7.62mm NATO
Barrel: 20" Triple Lapped, Stainless Steel, Match
Rifling Twist: RH 1:11.25"
Muzzle Device: None
Front Sight Base: Gas Block with Picatinny Rail
Upper Receiver: Forged Flattop with Picatinny Rail
Trigger: Two Stage National Match
Weight: 10.4 lbs
Finish: Hard Anodized Aluminum, Manganese Phosphated Steel
Accuracy: 1 MOA
Included with Rifle: Two 10 round Magazines, Black Case, Owners Manual, Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Category : Tactical Rifles
- Action : Semi-Automatic
- Caliber : 308 Winchester/7.62 NATO
- Barrel Length : 20.0"
- Capacity : 10+1
- Trigger : National Match Two Stage
- Safety : Lever
- OAL : 40"
- Weight : 9.4 lbs
- Stock Description : A2 Black
- Metal Finish : Black
I purchased my Armalite AR10-T from Impact Guns and have had years of worry free service from this fine firearm. I fitted mine with a Harris Bi-pod and Leupold scope. This allows me to sit behind this fine piece of American craftmanship for hours, with little/no fatigue. The semi-auto action is wonderful (being Military, my crossover from an M-16 was seamless), and the reduced recoil has even allowed my wife to shoot more frequently and comfortably, compared to a bolt-action. Also, I have done a lot of hand loading for this rifle, but have never had even a single problem with cycling or mis-fires. I can shoot rounds underneath a Quarter all day long, and clean up is fast and easy!
The Armalite AR-10T is worth your money. The furniture and the receiver have good fit and the metal finish is excellent. The weapon feeds and shoots different grain bullets without a problem. The fact that the AR-15 shares the same design as the AR-10 completely eliminates the normal learning curve that occurs when you buy a new rifle. The barrel does provide the promised accuracy (even with a cheap scope and surplus ammo). The .308 cartridge is powerful and manageable on this rifle.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.