The X-Ring Semi Auto Rimfire Rifle from TacSol is a lightweight, completely customizable, high-quality precision engineered 10/22 style rifle. It features a stainless steel bolt with an extended charging handle run by a smooth as silk dual spring guide rod system. Anodized aluminum billet X-Ring receiver features an integral 15 MOA Picatinny rail and stainless steel V-Block to eliminate barrel droop and improve accuracy. It has an extended mag release lever and ambidextrous safety. The X-Ring Aluminum Barrel features a fluted design with a .920" outside diameter that houses a button-rifled chromoly steel liner. The muzzle has a polished 11degree angled target crown and 1/2"-28TPI threaded end for a compensator or suppressor.
Specifications and Features:
Tactical Solutions X-Ring RGR RGR TE-14 H-BLK
Semi Automatic Rimfire Rifle
.22 Long Rifle
16.5" Threaded Barrel
.920" Outside Diameter
11 Degree Angled Target Crown
Aluminum Barrel with Chromoly Steel Liner
Lightweight Customizable Prec ision 10/22 Style Rifle
Stainless Steel Bolt
Dual Spring Guide Rod System
Extended Stainless Steel Charging Handle
Custom Tool Steel Extractor
Aluminum Billet X-Ring Receiver with V-Block
Integral 15 MOA Picatinny Rail
Cleaning Port at Rear of Receiver
Ruger Trigger Group
Extended Magazine Release Lever
Accepts 10/22 style magazines
Black Hogue Overmold Stock
Weight 4.3 lbs
Quicksand - Flat Dark Earth
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.