- Category : Rifles Centerfire Tactical
- Caliber : 223 Remington/5.56 NATO
- Barrel Length : 17"
- Safety : Ambidextrous
- OAL : 27.28"
- Weight : 6.6 lbs
Let's get this out of the way.... want AR and AK guys to come together on the same side against a common enemy...... Bull pups. Never liked them. Just ugly. Was intrigued by the Steyer AUG when watching Die Hard as a kid like we all were because it was different. In the end give me an AR or an M1A or even an AK. Familiar, comforting. Everything about bull pups is just wrong! Who built it backwards? But I couldn't stop looking. After you've fired thousands of rounds through an AR, you get bored and get wandering eyes. Maybe if nobody knows I watched youtube videos comparing bull pups it'll be ok. Maybe if I just held one at a gun show. Eventually I had to admit it, I was curious about bull pups. So ugly and yet I was comparing the common bull pups available. Everyone likes to knock Kel Tec; it's easy to bash the looks unusual designs and build quality. I think their build quality is unfairly bashed. Would I take a Kel Tec into the mountains fighting enemies for 3 weeks of sustained fighting, no. But I think the RDB will stand up to anything any normal shooter will throw at it and ask for more. They have their fans and for good reason. Innovation, everyone says it. Kel Tec is making different fire arms from everyone else and it's AWESOME! Thank you. Yes stick to what's familiar and proven in battle when it comes to defense. But something different for the range is ok. This rifle rocks! I said it. Really easy to field strip and clean/ lube. I've had no malfunctions. Love that it ejects downward, makes sweeping brass at the range easy. Put a 1-6 LPVO on and was ringing steel at 100 yards in no time. Controls are intuitive once you've spent a little time familiarizing yourself with them. In the end I appreciate the innovation that Kel Tec brings to the industry. I've enjoyed owning this rifle. Don't get me wrong, anyone I know comes walking up I'm tossing it down a well picking up an AR and acting like I don't know anything about it. In all seriousness though the rifle has been 100 percent reliable so far. The quality is there on my sample of one and all the AR and AK shooters have enjoyed trying something different.
Let the Kel Tec bullpup speak for itself with what I consider a unique design with the downward ejection system this is a must have for the gun collector.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.