For knife users who carry every day, compact knives are often the preferred tool of choice. A smaller profile takes up less space in the pocket and draws less attention when pulled out for use. The Kettlebell folder features a rugged 7Cr17MoV blade, sturdy frame lock, and coined aluminum handle that is textured for secure grip.
Designed to cater to the trend-focused EDC user, the Kettlebell exceeds expectations with a footprint that is easily stowed and features confident color variations.
The dual finger choil is not to be underrated - it's sturdy, reliable, and unexpected on such a compact design
Dual thumbstuds offer intuitive, controlled deployment
Grounded in function, the distinct design of the coined Aluminum handle doubles as a fashion statement
BARBILL WALLET - SILVER Money Clip
or days when a blade won't cut it, carry the Barbill wallet. With enough space to hold multiple cards and available in four color combinations, this everyday carry essential is a surefire way to take your EDC everywhere you go. Even through airport security.
A wallet's duties are pretty straightforward: secure valuable cards and cash. Yet, your wallet isn't just on hand during working hours so the Barbill steps up to the happy hour plate with an integrated bottle opener.
Securely stow up to 7 cards with a flexible elastic band that is equipped to accommodate varying widths
The Barbill has a heavy-duty stainless steel frame that is both low profile and surprisingly lightweight
An integrated bottle opener eliminates the need to carry extra tools
A security bumper on one end ensures cards will stay snug and safely secured
Overall Length: 6.2"
Blade Length: 2.5"
Blade Material: 7Cr17MoV
Lock Type: Frame lock
Fine edge, satin finish blade
Coined and anodized aluminum handle scales
Holds up to 7 cards
Built in bottle opener
Flexible elastic band
Lightweight, heavy duty frame
Weight: 1.6 oz
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.