- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Single
- Caliber : 22 Long Rifle (LR)
- Barrel Length : 5"
- Capacity : 12+1
- Safety : Manual/Grip
- Grips : Black Polymer
- Sight Configuration : Drift Adjustable
- Weight : 36 oz
- Frame Finish : Black
One of the best 22 pistols I ever owned! worth every dime!!!!! Highly recommended!!!!!!
I had a Ruger Mark II that I sold and was on the hunt for a new .22 plinker pistol. Checked out the Ruger SR22 and the M&P. Both were fine but after checking out some 1911 style .22's I liked the Colt Gov model. The feel of a full size pistol and the style of the iconic 1911 is pretty cool. It's not a fancy looking gun for sure but it fit the bill. I've got around 400 rounds through it and have had a few failures to extract (4-5). But for a plinker that's no big deal to me. The trigger isn't great but again not a big deal. Probably just needs more rounds put through it. I like it for what it is and it's a fun gun to have. Almost no recoil because of its weight and I can be fairly accurate with it. Agree with another review here about the front sight not being very easy to pick up on when shooting. I did put some white on it and that helped a ton.
Awesome gun. Good feel, shoots smooth and functions well. I run anything and everything through it. Only cleaned it once, def run it hard. Will get a jam or bad feed every once in a while, but I bet if I cleaned it prob would not have issues. Great for plinking and messing around! Wife enjoys shooting it as well. This 1911 and the Colt .22LR AR15 make for a good time plinking. Fun and Reliable pistol.
Why get a .22lr pistol? 1) most abundant ammo on the planet, 2) extremely economical to plink with, 3) it looks bad ass. This thing is heavy, all metal construction. Everyone I've showed it to is impressed. Note: the finish is a matte black, the pic makes it look glossy
I bought this pistol and took it to the range. Accurate and smooth. I fired 200 rounds through it without a jam. Great product.
I've owned this Walther 'Colt Government' model 1911 for a few years now. I'm very glad I bought it as I've had a lot of fun plinking with it. It's not anything fancy but it's a full size 1911 that comes with one 12 round magazine. I bought another mag for it after about one week. As far as it being reliable I have no complaints. I've had two failures to fully extract in all the time I've had it. At least 1000 rounds through it. I use whatever is cheapest too. No high end ammo, just the bulk pack stuff. The sights are okay but the front sight is hard to see because it's black. A dab of white or orange paint fixes that. Also the trigger is a little too heavy. But, for what it is it's fine enough. I think it's lightened up a smidge but not much. Break down of the gun required me to read the instructions but it's nothing hard. I clean the pistol after every outing with it. 22lr is dirty stuff. Very pleased with this gun, it was an impulse buy to be honest. I always disliked the 'fake' 1911 22's mostly because a lot of them are scaled down. Not this one, it like the real deal. I was at the gun store to purchase a Ruger SR22 and saw this Colt Government model. After handling both the guns I had to have it. The Ruger is a fine weapon but small and seemed like a toy compared to the 'Colt'. Never regreted buying the 1911 in 22lr. You'd never know it's a 22 unless you really looked at the muzzle. A fun gun that doesn't cost much to operate. I love it.
This is the best one,buy it
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.