Rifle hunters and shooters looking for a lightweight, optically superior, riflescope that tracks true, will find their match with the Razor HD LH.
HD (High Density) - Premium extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity, resulting in high-definition images.
Optically Indexed Lenses - Deliver optimum image sharpness and brightness with true reticle use for full ranging and holdover from edge to edge because of computer-controlled alignment during construction.
XR™Plus Fully Multi-Coated - Premium proprietary coatings deliver the highest level of light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces for maximum brightness.
Tube Size - 1 inch diameter tube offers a versatile blend of adjustment, size and weight for a wide variety of shooting applications.
Single-Piece Tube - Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
Aircraft-Grade Aluminum - Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
Waterproof - O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
Fogproof - Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
Shockproof - Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
Argon Gas - Argon gas-purged and o-ring-sealed for fogproof and waterproof performance.
ArmorTek - Protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
Hard Anodized Finish - Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.
Large Diameter Turrets - Provide fast, accurate and easily read elevation and windage adjustments. Caps provide external protection for turret.
INTERNAL MECHANISM DESIGN FEATURES:
Precision-Glide Erector System™ - This system ensures the components in the zoom lens mechanism glide smoothly and cleanly through all magnification ranges.
Magnification: 3-15 x
Objective Lens Diameter: 42 mm
Eye Relief: 3.8 inches
Field of View: 35.8-7.1 feet/100 yards
Tube Size: 1"
Turret Style: Capped
Adjustment Graduation: 1/4 MOA
Travel per Rotation: 15 MOA
Max Elevation Adjustment: 55 MOA
Max Windage Adjustment: 55 MOA
Parallax Setting: 20 to infinity
Length: 13.5 inches
Weight: 16.5 ounces
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.