Fully Multi-Coated Increases light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces. Second Focal Plane Reticle Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification. Tube Size 30 mm diameter. Single-Piece Tube Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness. Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity. Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments. Fogproof Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures. Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact. Hard Anodized Finish Highly durable low-glare matte finish helps camouflage the shooter's position. Capped Reset Turrets Allow re-indexing of the turret to zero after sighting in the riflescope. Caps provide external protection for turret. Fast Focus Eyepiece Allows quick and easy reticle focusing. Uses the V-Plex format along with battery-powered electronics to illuminate the center dot for better low-light performance. Good for hunters/shooters during extra-low light conditions.
|Objective Lens Diameter||24 mm|
|Eye Relief||4.0 inches|
|Field of View||96.1-24.1 feet/100 yards|
|Tube Size||30 mm|
|Adjustment Graduation||1/2 MOA|
|Travel per Rotation||30 MOA|
|Max Elevation Adjustment||100 MOA|
|Max Windage Adjustment||100 MOA|
|Parallax Setting||100 yards|
Working great so far...
This is my first foray into a $100+ scope and I've been impressed so far. This noob forgot to use lock tite, but even with the scope traveling forward an inch and canting 45 degrees, I was still able to repeatedly hit my 2.5" metal target at 100 yards with my new M&P Sport II... after sighting in, of course. Much more clear and much better eye relief than my Walmart CenterPoint turd, as it should be. I've only tested this on an overcast day and the lit reticle definitely helped with target acquisition. Not sure how it will perform on a bright day so I'll withhold judgement for now. The picture shown here is not the model with the Vbrite reticle. there should be a brightness selector knob on the top near the rear eye piece. I love this store... Expand the Boise location, hire more people, and extend your hours of operation PLEASE.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.