Available with either a red or green illuminated reticle, the universal segmented circle/MOA reticle is designed for multi-platform use, accommodating multiple calibers, ammunition weights, and barrel lengths. The first focal plane reticle allows subtensions and drops to remain true at any magnification, allowing the shooter to quickly and accurately apply the correct hold. Powered by a single CR2032 lithium battery, it has an easy-to-operate brightness adjustment dial with eleven brightness settings and an “off” feature between each setting. With fully multi-coated broadband anti-reflective glass, the 34mm tube and 28mm objective lens offer a combination of superior optical clarity and brightness.
1 Trijicon Logo Sticker (PR15)
1 Lens Cloth
1 Set of Lens Caps
1 Warranty Card
Objective Size (mm): 28mm
Bullet Drop Compensator: No
Weight (oz): 25 / 708g
Illumination Source: Battery
Reticle Pattern: Segmented Circle Crosshair MOA
Day Reticle Color: Red
Night Reticle Color: Red
Bindon Aiming Concept: Yes
Eye Relief (in): 4.0 - 3.9 in (101 - 99mm)
Exit Pupil (mm): 0.46 - 0.14 in. (11.8 - 3.5mm)
Field of View (Degrees): 20° - 2.5°
Field of View @ 100 yards (ft): 109.2 - 13.1 ft. (36.4 - 4.4m @ 100m)
Adjustment @ 100 yards (clicks/in): 1/4 MOA per click
Tube Size: 34mm
Housing Material: 6061-T6, black hard coat anodized
Battery Life: >31 hours at max brightness
Focal Plane: First
Adjustment Range: 100 MOA Total Travel
Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.8 in (274 mm) x 3.1 in (78.7 mm) x 2.7 in (68.6 mm)
Waterproof: 10ft. (3m.)
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.