Unique combination of one reticle at the 1st focal plane and a second daylight illuminated reticle at the 2nd focal plane which is activated between 1x and 2.5x magnification – dimmable in 9 steps 8x magnification: true 1x magnification for high speed targeting at close quarters and 8x maximum magnification for precision at greater distances CCR technology for a quick reaction und unrestricted concentration on the target 10 mrad single turn (ST) elevation setting with zero stop Parallax free adjusted at 200 m (218.7 yds.) Reticle MR10+ With their in-the-field oriented features, the ZP TAC riflescopes provide the highest possible reliability under the most stringent of conditions – fulfilling various optical and mechanical MIL-standards (e.g. MIL-STD 810 for environmental conditions such as watertightness, temperature, shock resistance).
ZP TAC Product Features
Robust and extremely shock resistant construction for highest shooting stability and repitition accuracy 34 mm solid tube made from aircraft grade aluminum Complex optical design and special glass provide highest image quality even at the edges of the field of view M* multi-coating on the optical elements provide excellent light transmission, contrast and colour rendition, even in difficult light situations Very large field of view for best overview Large eye relief of 90 mm (3.5'') for greater safety Quickly adjustable diopter adjustment; optionally rubber armored or out of aluminum if to be used with robust protective caps Sophisticated tactical reticles for every situation Illuminated reticle for unlimited concentration on the target regardless of the light situation, with automatic deactivation after 6 hours Waterproof down to 15 m (49 ft.) – argon gas purged and fogproof MR10+ Reticle:
CCR reticle system - daylight red dot illumnimation and twilight illuminated reticle Reticle at the 1st focal plane with 1 mrad marks Floating dot in the center for low target coverage and precise aiming 1 mrad space in the center to enable precise 0.5 mrad point-of-aim correction Clearly visible 2 mrad horizontal line at 5 mrad for quick orientation Tapered outer bars to enable quick target acquisition even with deactivated reticle illumination, covering less of the target at larger magnifications Marks for quick point-of-aim acquisition at changing distances and influences of wind Marks for maintaining point-of-aim on moving targets Quick distance estimation up to 800 m
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.