The AK LULA was designed for the AK 47 7.62 X 39 magazines and the Galil .223 magazine and works on all varieties of these magazines both metal and synthetic. Testing also has revealed that this new LULA worked on all models of the AK 74 mag as well. Two types of AK .223 mags were tested, the Bulgarian Waffle .223 and the orange E. German .223 and it also worked on these.
Dimensions: 2.85" Wide X 3" Tall X 1.25" Deep (pocket sized)
Weight; 1.3oz (38gr)
Material: 30% glass reinforced polymer
Lanyard ring for attaching to gear
Temperature range of Operation: -65 to +120 F
MTBF: Tested over 200,000 cycles with no failures.
IT'S EVERYTHING THEY SAY PLUS NORE,,YOU WON'T BE DISAPOINTED.
super,,wish i had found a couple sooner
I bought Lula mag loaders for my AR's and my Ak's. They work quickly and reliably. They are tough and convenient. Not only do they make mag loading easy but they are als the quickest way (other than shooting) to empty a mag as well. Buy one and start enjoying this superb product.
Lula Mag loaders are great. They make Mag Loading a snap. It's quick and easy. I have one for AK's and one for AR's. I have used them for several years with zero problems. They are alos the best way to unload mags (except for shooting). Buy one and you will never regret it.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.