Some designs from the Italian firearms manufacturer are bold and beautiful looking, but once you understand why they build them the way they are, it makes perfect sense.
The Chiappa CBR-9 looks like a CZ Scorpion EVO 3 crossed with an IWI UZI, but it’s not based on either firearm.
This pistol has been chambered in 9mm, and its internal length is short enough to have it collapse into a pistol brace for easy carry. **PISTOL BRACE NOT INCLUDED**
Built on a polymer lower with integrated grip and magazine well, all mechanical components of the Blow-back operated CBR-9 are housed in the steel upper receiver.
Despite the weight of the pistol’s bolt and its positioning above the barrel, it still holds the same power of traditional carbines.
Another design feature is the double-stacked 18-round magazine, seen in its double-stacked capacity, which combines the SIG SAUER P365 and Springfield Hellcat playbook to increase capacity while using single-stacked feeding lips to improve reliability. The company says it will make larger magazines in the future.
An adjustable stock is set up to accommodate a variety of gun lengths, while the fiber optic front and rear sights are recessed into the receiver.
A stock that’s in the rear offers more stability when shooting and to improve concealment and packability, while it can also pull out to provide a 3rd position for additional support.
Other features include a Picatinny rail on the front for accessory mounting, a hand stop, ambidextrous bolt release, a manual safety, and a reversible magazine well.
The CBR-9 is heavier and bigger than your everyday carry, but is an impressive vehicle, bugout, or all-around range firearm.
|Type of Gun:||Pistol|
|Barrel Length:||9" (225 mm)|
|Grips:||Synthetic Pistol Grip|
|Front Sight:||Fixed Fiber Optic + Flip Up|
|Rear Sight:||Fixed Fiber Optic + Flip Up|
|Safety:||Automatic, Trigger and Manual|
|Length:||16.9" (430 mm)|
|Material:||Steel / Polymer|
|Finish:||Blued / Matte Black|
|Notes:||Includes 2 Mags + Mag Loader + Sling|
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.