- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Single/Double
- Caliber : 22 Long Rifle
- Barrel Length : 3.5"
- Capacity : 10+1
- Safety : Ambidextrous
- Grips : Black Synthetic
- Sights : 3-Dot Adjustable
- Weight : 17.5 oz
- Frame Finish : Black
This is my first handgun, so take this review with that grain of salt. I am not a survivalist or a doomsday prepper. I have not intentions of using this .22 to fight any human (zombie or mortal). However, this is just a fun thing to shoot. It's accurate out to 40 yards (the limit of the range at which I shoot). As a newbie, I am able to get 3-inch groups of 10 at that distance...though I am not sure that's impressive. It's east to load and the sight picture was great right out of the box. The SR22 handles different types of ammunition very well and since I tend to buy cheap (for the above mentioned reasons), that's exactly what I wanted. A couple of jams (out of hundreds), but it's not on the Ruger for that. I am right handed, so the ambidextrous features aren't terribly appealing to me, but it's a nice option for lefties. People seem to complain about the flip-down safety position, but I am not sure why. The safety is a decocker and works well in that capacity. It's fun.
Bought my Ruger SR22 Two-tone from Impactguns last week and went to the range today. Wow! The SR22 ate 200 rounds of Wolf 40gr. Match Target like a house a fire. The Ruger SR22 is a much better pistol IMO than the Walther P22, which jams on occasion, I would never be able to put 200 rounds thru the P22 like I did with the Ruger SR22. I think I will sell the Walther P22 and then pick up another Ruger SR22.
Bought this pistol a few months back and have given it several chances to fail or succeed in some way. This pistol has adjustable grips, an extra magazine and eats any 22 LR ammo I have fed it. It is accurate and easy to shoot. The tear down for cleaning is easy and the only defect, if you can call it that with the weapon as I see it is the safety/decocker is awkward. Instead of pushing down with your thumb you have to lift the safety up to shoot. Feels backwards compared to most pistol safeties. The magazine is somewhat hard to seat. Overall it is a great pistol and the price is reasonable too. I would recommend it to all who might be considering it!
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.