FRAME: One-Piece, High-Performance Glass-Filled Nylon
GRIP: Ergonomic Wrap-Around Grip Module
GRIP MODULES: Medium, Large
SIGHTS: Novak® LoMount Carry 3-Dot
BARREL: Stainless Steel
BARREL LENGTH: 4.5"
OVERALL LENGTH: 8"
WEIGHT 31.5 oz.
TRIGGER: Short Takeup with Positive Reset
CHASSIS: Rigid, One-Piece, Precision-Machined, Black Nitrided, Stainless Steel Chassis with Integral Frame Rails and Fire Control Housing
ACTION: Pre-Tensioned Striker System
ACCESSORY RAIL: MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny Rail
TAKEDOWN: Safe, Easy Field Stripping with No Tools Required
CONTROLS: Ambidextrous Slide Stop and Magazine Release
SLIDE: Precision-Machined, Black Nitrided Stainless Steel
MAGAZINES:Nickel-Teflon® Plated Steel (2 Included)
RETENTION AID: Recessed Lanyard Attachment Point
TEXTURING: Non-Slip, Purpose-Oriented
- Internal, Automatic Sear Block System
- Integrated Trigger Safety
- No Trigger Pull Required for Takedown
At less than $500 this is a great 45. The medium grip is great for me. As large as a 1911, but much more pleasant to shoot. Good price and service from Impact Guns.
I bought this gun (9mm) not having fired it first. I was a little apprehensive doing so, but I'm glad I took the risk. I love this gun. Low recoil, good weight (little on the heavy side, which I like). Probably 250 rounds through as of now, no issues. Saving to buy the .45 now.
I first fell in love with this gun on the cover of a magazine, I then purchased the RA 9mm and discovered it's function was every bit as awesome as it's looks. It has become my favorite handgun, it has very low recoil and is extremely accurate. I now intend to get it in 45 acp. If you want an awesome American gun this is it.
Exccelent gun with a good barrel. 9 mm bullets and its easy handle. good paint. Pretty weapon but don't have accessories.
Purchased this pistol as soon as I could get my hands on one and was not disappointed. I was hitting on target right out of the box without touching the sights. I own several Rugers, rifles pistols and revolvers and the American Pistol is right up in the top of my list of favorites. Quality fit and finish. I loved my .45acp so much I bought the 9mm too the very next week. Nice job on this one Ruger!!
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.