- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Single
- Caliber : 9mm
- Barrel Length : 6.0"
- Capacity : 30+1
- Safety : Lever
- Grips : Black Metal
- Sights : Fixed
- Weight : 57 oz
- Frame Finish : Black Parkerized
If you are looking to purchase a stamped metal MAC-11 clone this is not it. Product shipped is the cast aluminum version with the weird bulge on the back.
What size optic can I mount this with u had an 20mm reflex but it didn’t fit >>> Any optic with a Picatinny rail mount should work great.
I have had this gun for a while and I put many rounds through it and yet I have yet to have a failure to fire failure to eject no problems at all. I would recommend this for anyone who likes this type of gun.
Bought mine from Randy in Ogden Utah I love this gun works perfect and is easy to take down. Couldn't wait to shoot it. Very well worth the money I paid
I put a red dot scope on this pistol I drought it deer hunting in montana with us to set it in and try it out their was three of us that went hunting we were all suprised how accurate it was even out to 100 yards we had a good time ended up shooting 500 rounds.
I bought this gun on a whim, thought it would be fun at the range. I was wright it's a blast. As a bones it's more accurate than you would think. Sites were prefect wright out of the box. Everyone at the range were blown away that I was hitting a full size silhouette at 75 feet. YES 75 feet. 30 of 30. The 6 in. barrel helped. This thing is well built, easy take down, easy to clean. I have found a new H D W. If you get a chance to shoot one of these you'll be hooked. Happy and safe shooting
It looks good online, but when I opened the box it looks amazing in person! I was impressed with the quality of the construction. It is very solid, although a bit heavy. However, this is a pistol for fun at the range, and it does not disappoint! I'm surprised it was actually accurate, but it really is! I was also pleasantly surprised that this was the newer version, which has the picatinny rail on the bottom as well as the top. If you can get your hands on one of these you will not be disappointed!
well worth the money, hasn't let me down yet!
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.