- Category : Revolvers
- Type : Revolver
- Action : Single/Double
- Caliber : 357 Magnum
- Barrel Length : 2.0"
- Capacity : 6
- Hammer Style : Spurred
- Grips : Black Rubber
- Sights : Fixed
- Weight : 26 oz
- Frame Description : Stainless
I love my 462. It is the smallest 6 shot .357 I have seen. It is smaller than my S&W 66 or my Winicator. The grips it comes with are hard and not to my liking so I put a set of Pachmayrs on it. I had a small problem with mine. I have a Laserlyte practice system and I was using that and snap caps with this gun. I like to practice with that set up since i can't make it to the range as often I as would like. While I was dry firing with the snap caps the firing pin broke. I called Rossi and told them how it broke before I ever got to shoot it. They emailed me a shipping label and I sent it back to them via FedEx. I have heard horror stories about Taurus's customer service so I figured I would not see my gun for a while. They had it about a week then shipped it back to me. I haven't had any problem with the new firing pin. Every manufacturer makes mistakes. I was impressed by the way Rossi fixed theirs. This gun is my carry weapon and I have full confidence in it.
Gil directed me toward this. Great little gun have had this about 6 months now and put probably close to 2000 rounds threw it with no issue. Rossi makes great revolvers and if you're looking for a decent little power house this gun will do it.
I purchased this gun because of the price and the only feedback, well i have to say that this gun exeeded my expectations by 200%. The workmanship is awesome; i have owned most of the bigger brands that yo can find around in the US and i had issues with at least tow of them. Starting with non firing and unreliability with the big brands I have found that this gun is as reliable and smooth when compared with high end products of the big brands. I waited 3 weeks of mine and i have to say that is was worth the wait. Thanks Impact Guns for the awesome customer service. I do hope this gun last me a long time, as i always tai good care of all my toys.
This is a heavy duty .357 6 shot wonder,it hold a tight group for a 2 " BBL small yet good for CCW,I feel very secure when I have this revolver in my Maxpedition pack
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.