Reminiscent of the sporting lever action rifles of an earlier era, this elegant short rifle in 44 Magnum/44 Special features a 20" barrel with Ballard-type rifling, an American black walnut straight grip stock, cut checkering and a rubber rifle butt pad. Sights include an adjustable semi-buckhorn folding rear, and ramp front sight with brass bead and Wide-Scan hood. The solid-top receiver is tapped for a scope mount, and the rifle comes complete with offset, right or left hand, hammer spur for scope use.
- Category : Rifles
- Action : Lever
- Caliber : 44 Remington Magnum
- Barrel Length : 20.0"
- Capacity : 10+1
- Trigger : Single-Stage
- Safety : Hammer
- OAL : 37.5"
- Weight : 6.5 lbs
- Stock Description : Walnut
- Metal Finish : Blued
I love this gun! I bought it to have a rifle chambered in the same caliber as my revolvers. I've put about 50 rounds of HSM 305 Gas Check Bear Loads and 240 grain Wad Cutters through it without an problems whatsoever. With a slip-on butt pad, the recoil is negligible. This gun is fun to shoot and accurate out of the box. GREAT GUN thus far.
Excellent rifle! I have been running nothing but hand reloads thru this rifle for the past 2 years. Quality, fit, finish are excellent. Functionality is excellent, tear-down to receiver/barrel is very easy. Feed mechanism sensitive to overall length of .44 specials. Hard hitting, parts & online schematics readily available. Cross bolt safety doesn't take away from the classic look of this rifle.
I started to try differnt ammo in the 44 mag. well I found that with a 200 grn. semi jacket full lead or a semi HP. at the same - 200 grn. and use a magnum primer, than with a good med burning. powder at the books compressed charge there were three weights so I used the second, when I seated the bullet I crimped it good. well I could not get over the diff. at 100 yards with a scope on it, I was hitting beer cans most every time when benched rested and it would put holes in the bull at 200 mt. you just have to be ready for that recoil and trigger pull, as it will go where you want it to if you fire it right. you can not be afraid of the kick as it is not that bad.get a dbbl 12 gauge and fire both rounds at the same time- that will get you use to it. but it is a great load.
I tried asst loads, I found one I was so happy with- I used a 200 grn semi jacket lead or a 200 semi jacket HP. I used a magnum primer and I used the second compresed load in the book searria med powder and put a good cramp on it. I also put nail polish on the primer and around the bullet. well it kicks and you have to get over that and the trigger pull, once you have the trigger pull down and can take that recoil you will be hitting beer cans at 100 yards and at 200 yards bench resting you (will) be in the black and power dam like a punch from superman.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.