As your trigger finger naturally comes to rest on the SERPA lock’s release mechanism, simply push the mechanism as you draw the weapon and it releases the gun for a smooth, fast draw. No awkward use of a middle finger release or thumb break to interfere with a full combat grip, the SERPA lock lets you draw the weapon quickly while establishing a full grip from start to finish.
Unlike thumb breaks, which can sometimes be difficult to fasten one-handed, the SERPA lock allows you to re-holster quickly and securely every time, using only one hand. The SERPA holster has the same speed cut and concealment enhancing design of our Standard Model Carbon Fiber Holster.
All BlackHawk® CQC™ SERPA holsters come with both belt loop and paddle platforms.
- Category : Holsters
- Type : Paddle Holster
- Color : Black
- Material : Carbon Fiber
- Model : Right Hand
- Finish : Smooth/Textured
- Gun Model : Glock 26/27
- Mount Type : Slide
I recently purchased this holster for my Model 27. The holster looks great and the locking mechanism is a solid lock up. However, there is 3/8" of pistol movement front to back and an 1/8" side to side, which lets my pistol rattle around while I walk. The cut out over the breach should be raised, just below the rear sight and the side width needs to be tighter. Overall, I like the design and the lock/release function works as advertised.
I recently purchased this holster for my Glock 27 and found it lacking. The locking mechanism worked great, however there was a 1/4" front to back and 1/8" side to side movement of my pistol, allowing it to rattle as I walked. I followed the adjustment procedure to the letter, with no improvement. The cutout over the breach should be moved up, below the rear sight, with an adjustable bumper and the width should be tightened.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.