6.5 Remington Mag, 270 Weatherby Magnum, 7mm Remington Magnum, 7mm Remington Ultra Magnum, 7mm Remington Short Action Ultra Magnum, .300 Holland & Holland Magnum, .300 Winchester Magnum, .300 Weatherby Magnum, 8mm Remington Magnum, 338 Winchester Magnum, .338 Remington Ultra Magnum, .375 Holland & Holland Magnum, .375 Remington Ultra Magnum, .416 Taylor, .45-110 Government, .458 Winchester Magnum
The Most Advanced Ammo Storage System Available.
The Frankford Arsenal Ammo Vault takes ammo storage to a whole new level. By combining tough, impact resistant materials and an innovative locking design the Ammo Vault offers unsurpassed protection for your rifle cartridges. No more rattling, no more rubber bands, no more cracked and broken boxes. Give your ammunition the protection it deserves. Securely holds 20 rounds of ammunition
Locks closed with push button release - locking mechanism keeps lid from coming off even if dropped Simply squeeze and pull to unlock the two halves Impact-resistant material won't break and protects ammo if dropped Highly durable with overmolded soft-touch top and bottom Rubber molded bottom cusions cartridge heads Foam insert in lid holds cartridges securely, prevents rattling and protects bullet tips Overall adjustable height accommodates a wide varitey of catridges
- Category : Gun Vaults and Safes
- Type : Ammuntion Box
- Color : Silver/Black
- Dimensions : 6.25" H x 6" W x 2" D
- Entry : Push Button
- Lock Type : Push Button
- Material : Plastic
- Finish : Matte
- Interior : For 20 Rounds
- Fireproof : No
- Fire Rating : None
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.