Dual use for Shooting Tactical / Hunting
Fully Multi-Coated Multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces increase light transmission. Prism-Based Design Delivers sharp optics and allows for unique reticle designs that are visible with or without illumination. Single-Piece Chassis Compact and lightweight. Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments. Fogproof Nitrogen gas purging delivers fogproof, waterproof performance. Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact. Hard Anodized Finish Highly durable low-glare matte finish. Operating Temperature Rated from -22 degrees to +122 degrees Fahrenheit. Variable Mount Heights Comes mounted at a lower 1/3 co-witness height of 40.4 mm from the optic center to base surface. Remove the mount riser if a lower 30 mm mounted height is desired. Adjustable Brightness Provides five levels of brightness intensity with red and green illumination settings. Red/Green Reticle Option Allows shooters a choice of dot color. Battery Life Typical battery life is 250 hours at maximum brightness and 3,000 hours at minimum brightness setting. The EBR-556B reticle (Enhanced Battle Reticle) is designed around the 5.56 x 45 cartridge to aid in rapid shooting at both near and far ranges-providing holdover and ranging references from 0-500 yards. Etched directly on the prism to assure consistent point-of-aim at all times with selectable red/green illumination of five intensity levels to match specific conditions.
|Eye Relief||2.8 inches|
|Field of View||31.5 feet/100 yards|
|Adjustment Graduation||1/2 MOA|
|Max Elevation Adjustment||120 MOA|
|Max Windage Adjustment||120 MOA|
|Parallax Setting||100 yards|
Keep switching optics? Red dot? Scope? This optic is clear, precise, and a great all around choice for your AR or AR alternative. I was able to hit a 300 yard target center mass consistently with 6 inch groups.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.