Features an illuminated red/green T-dot reticle and 1x optics for fast target acquisition in low light. Built-in mount for Weaver-style rail
Engineered with Amber-Bright optics that quickly help you distinguish between a brown tree and a brown critter, the Trophy® riflescopes have been heralded by hunters as the ideal scope for the autumn deer woods. With multi-coated optics for increased brightness in low-light conditions, the avid inner hunter in you will be most satisfied. No question about it, they''re designed to excel during the day's most important times.
Illuminated red/green T-dot reticle 1x optics for fast target acquisition in low light Built-in mount for Weaver-style rail. Multi-coated optics Amber-Bright high contrast lens coating 100% waterproof/fogproof/shockproof construction Dry-nitrogen filled CR2032 battery
- Category : Red Dot Scopes
- Magnification : 1x
- Objective : 32mm
- Field of View : 44 ft @ 100 yds
- Eye Relief : Unlimited
- Length : 6.75"
- Weight : 15.6 oz
- Finish : Black
- Battery : CR2032 Lithium (1)
Good scope. As stated in an earlier review, the lens covers are pointless since they are not secured to the scope in any way, so expect to lose them shortly after purchase. Other than that, good, solid, durable scope.
Overall quality including the illuminated reticle is very good. The reticle is pin size but exceptionally bright and sharpe. At 100yds you can place it over a gophers head without the reticle being so fuzzy as to obscure so small a target. At lower illumination you can see through the reticle. In 110f central valley summers, brightest setting is bright enough. Visor keeps targets clear even through your sweat. Dot is parallax corrected. You can stare into the scope bugg eyed with your eye 30degrees off center and you will hit. The adjustment knob is silent, you can click away with your settings without alerting the prey. I am about a product doing well what it is suppose to. For the price there are cheaper scopes that do the same thing. What you are getting here is a precision tight dot, parallax corrected easy to shoot with both eyes wide open. A solid value.
I initially purchased one of these for my AR. I liked the red or green reticle choices and the armor casing. The lens caps are almost useless as they won't stay on. Untimely I found a good, used EOTech 512 and replaced the Bushnell. I just liked the lower profile of the EOTech and the larger window to view through. I think the Bushnell is worth the money though if you don't want to pay the price for a higher end sights. It will do the job.
first time I've had a scope that wasnt effected by my wearing tri-focal glasses. Did just what I wanted it to do.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.