Magpul M-Lok fore-end
14” Cylinder bore barrel with bead sight
Receiver milled from solid steel billet
Black oxide finish
Remington Gun has Lower MSRP than Mossberg 590
Magpul M-lok Forened is an upgrade when compared to production corncob with strap - more streamlined, and M-Lok compatibility for user desired components / additions
Steel Receiver is heavier, but stronger than aluminum for a lifetime of service
ROC Limited Lifetime Warranty
Receiver milled from solid steel billet. Magpul MOE M-LOK forend. Shockwave Raptor bird's head-style pistol grip. Fourteen inch cylinder bore barrel with bead sight. Four round capacity. No stock; Non-NFA item.
I keep this in my Jeep- which is set up for rescue vehicle and a bug out for me. Very compact so it can be kept out of sight. I shot 50 rounds to check for function- and it was perfect- as I expect Remington 870 actions to be. Overall very please with my purchase of the guns and ammo from Impact Guns
lovin this shotgun. fits my truck or side bags. I'll feel better on the back roads now. Be safe.
Found this to be an excellent weapon. Some minor alterations were needed. Had to drill out the magazine spring holder, magazine tube dents, then added a Wilson Combat one shot tube extension on it, with a sling stud in the end of the extension tube from Brownells. Then installed a Uncle Mikes sling stud in the end of the pistol grip and added a Allen brand, adjustable 1.25" black web sling with locking sling swivels. Installed a six round, side saddle, shot shell holder on it. I upgraded the fore grip to a rubberized Hogue, outstanding upgrade for a solid grip under recoil. Trigger pull was excellent. This boom stick makes for outstanding bear medicine, when needed.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.