The 6.5 ULTRA 7 will suppress a typical .260 REM bolt-action rifle down to approx 131-133 dB1. When shot on a .260 Remington or 6.5 Creedmoor, the 6.5 mm Ultra 7 is 2-3 dB quieter than the .30 caliber Ultra on the same rifle, and as quiet or quieter than a .30 cal Ultra 9. It also has very little or no "first round pop" (FRP) in most applications. The ULTRA 7 weighs just 9.7 ounces.
The ULTRA series represents a revolutionary improvement in titanium precision rifle suppressors. We took everything we've learned over the last half decade building the best precision rifle suppressors in the world and put it into the ULTRA design. The ULTRA series offers unprecedented light weight and class-leading suppression levels.
Compared to the prior 30P-1/30CB9 series, the ULTRA series is 25-30% lighter, 4-5 dB quieter, and much stronger. The ULTRA series holds the same precision and repeatability as the 30P-1/30CB series.
The 6.5 caliber ULTRA series includes three suppressors: 9-inch, 7-inch, and 5-inch versions are available. They are available in either our Compact Brake (CB) Mount (a "thread over muzzle brake" type mount) or in a direct thread mount.
The CB mount and direct thread mount have equivalent accuracy and repeatability.
With the CB mount, the suppressor mates to a conical shoulder on the brake and locks up rock solid and extremely tight. In direct thread configuration, the ULTRA suppressors use a heat-treated 17-4 thread insert and initial blast shield. The ULTRA series suppressors also have the flexibility to be changed from direct thread to CB mount and vice versa via a simple factory service operation, in case your needs change. This is accomplished by removing or replacing the default brake from the direct thread version.
The ULTRA series is constructed of titanium with a fully-welded core. This material and construction provide a great strength to weight ratio. It can take whatever your precision rifle can dish out.
The ULTRA baffle stack was completely redesigned, but retains the principles that made the 30P-1 stack such a great precision and long-range suppressor. Thunder Beast Arms Corp suppressors have racked up impressive results at long-range field shooting events nationwide, and have been the most popular suppressor used in the Precision Rifle Series (top 50 competitors) for three years running.
Many long-range shooters prefer shooting suppressed because the muzzle blast and concussion is eliminated, while the recoil impulse is reduced and smoothed out over time. The net result is that the rifle is easier to shoot and it's easier to make hits. Communication with your spotter is easier because the need for hearing protection is reduced.
The 6.5 ULTRA was designed around .260 REM / 6.5 Creedmoor for maximum flexibility and is rated up to 6.5 SAUM (20" barrel), but it's the ideal suppressor for the most competitive mid-sized cartridges for long-range shooting such as .243 Winchester .260 Remington, 6.5 Creedmoor, 6.5x47 Lapua, 6.5-284 Norma, etc.
Direct thread attachment option
CB series muzzle brake and flash hider attachment option
Ionbond DLC coating on CB muzzle devices
Conical shoulder surface on CB mount
100% titanium construction
360-degree fully-welded baffle core
Helical Baffle Technology
Rock-Solid POI Repeatability
Minimum barrel lengths2:
11.5" 223 Rem, 5.56, 6.5 Grendel
16" .260 REM, 6.5 Creedmoor
20" 6.5 SAUM
23" 26 Nosler
Calibers: 6.5 mm Material: Titanium Length: 7 inches Diameter: 1.5 inches Mounts: CB series Weight: 9.7 ounces (CB mount) Threads (Brake or Direct Thread): 1/2-28*, 5/8-24, 9/16-24, 3/4-24, 3/4-28, M18x1.0, M18x1.5 Finish: FDE Brake Material: Heat-treated 17-4 stainless Brake Finish: Ionbond DLC Use: Precision/Long-range rifle, bolt or semi-auto
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.