The MK2 Tactical Scout Recon Stock was developed in partnership with Impact Guns to provide Ruger Gunsite Scout Rifle owners improved accuracy, ruggedness and performance. The chassis system is machined from a solid block of 6061 billet alloy. The system is simple to install with no modifications to the rifle.
*Black finish pictured below, actual item is Flat Dark Earth.
The Scout Recon Stock provides a hogue AR15 style pistol grip, adjustable cheeck piece and buttstock. An integrated magwell system replaces the original plastic trigger guard with an oversized machined alloy trigger guard. The solid chassis performs well under all weather conditions and provides a more accurate and stable platform than the conventrional wood stock.
*Prototype shown without enhanced trigger guard
Adjustable cheek rest offers 1 inch of travel up and down, 3.25" fore and aft and is secured in place with 4 allen screws and nylon washers. The butt pad adjusts up and down 1 inch and length of pull is adjustable between 11.75 inches and 15 inches.
Hogue AR15 style pistol grip is included with the stock giving the shooter faster response times and quicker target acquisition. We designed the oversized trigger guard to accomodate gloves with an extended mag release lever (not shown in picture below.)
Designed for maximum accuracy the Forearm is a hollow free floating channel with no contact with the barrel forward of the recoil lug. The forarm features a machined grip surface for postive retention under all environments.
The Scout Recon Stock offers an adaptive rail system designed to fit 1913 Mil-Spec Rails for mounting accessories to the stock. An adjustable rail adapter fits in the channel on the base of the forearm for bipods or a vertical grip.
We designed the stock to accept the magazine without the need for any additional parts to interfere with performance of the system. The magazine well is fully integrated into the stock and a postive lock from the lever give the magazine a tight fit.
The oversized enhanced trigger guard is machined from solid billet alloy and is a perfect fit into the stock system.
The Scout Recon Stock takes approx. 90 seconds to install. No modifications needed to the rifle action. Mounting hardware included.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.