- Category : Holsters
- Type : Shoulder Holster System
- Color : Tan
- Material : Leather
- Size : Adjustable
- Model : Miami Classic
- Finish : Smooth
- Gun Model : 5" 1911 Colt, Kimber, Spring
- Mount Type : Shoulder
- Belt Size : None
Galco MC212 Shoulder Holster/With Mag Holders
I've tried several types of holsters for my H&K USP, and from IWB to small of the back, the Galco MC212 is the winner so far when it comes to comfort and concealment. I had a nylon shoulder rig, but it had a bad habit of the straps rolling up, but with the holster and mag carrier hold downs on the 212 that problem just doesn't exist. Once you get the straps adjusted it's very easy to forget you're even wearing it. Also, a lot of the shoulder holsters don't have the double tie-downs that the 212 does and some don't have any mag holders at all, and that's one of the things that make the 212 comfortable. When you have a fully loaded firearm hanging on one side of your body, with nothing on the other side to compensate for the weight, it can be more of an aggravation to wear it than it's worth. With the 212 fitted on you right, it hangs just far enough back that you can throw on a long-tailed shirt, without even buttoning it, and unless you happen to get hit with a big gust of wind or someone grabs you, concealment is no problem at all. Of course here in Texas, with the terrible winters we have, I'm usually already wearing a tee-shirt under the outer shirt, which I would reccommend. About the only draw-back that I've found is that the straps could stand to be a little wider, which would increase the comfort of the rig. Either wider straps or just make the straps wider at the points where they cross your shoulders. I'm sure that everyone has their favorite holster, but if you don't have a shoulder holster, and would like to try one out, you can't beat the Galco for it's concealment and comfort, and the price won't won't have you running to the bank either.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.