Model R16A4T-HBC .223/5.56mm 16" Heavy Barrel A2 Flash Suppressor 6-Position Collapsible Stock 30 Round
Heavy barrel carbine with M4A4 type flat-top receiver and detachable carry handle. A2 adjustable/fixed square post front sight. Sixteen inch heavy profile chrome-lined barrel with M4 double heat shield handguard. 1:9 inch twist with A2 style flash suppressor. Six-position telescoping buttstock. Thirty round magazine. Overall extended length 34.5 inches; collapsed 30 inches.
The team at Windham Weaponry is committed to building the highest quality AR platform firearms, and to providing the absolute best customer service and support that you expect and deserve. Our firearms meet or exceed the most current industry standards.
Windham Weaponry's attention to detail is second to none with our use of the highest quality barrel steel, castings and forgings; extensive quality control program; and our highly experienced employees. Rather than cut corners to save money, we work to improve our rifles to meet or exceed your expectations.
- Category : Tactical Rifles
- Action : Semi-Automatic
- Caliber : 223 Remington/5.56 NATO
- Barrel Length : 16.0"
- Capacity : 30+1
- Trigger : Standard
- Safety : Lever
- OAL : 32.5"
- Weight : 6.7 lbs
- Stock Description : 6-Position Black
- Metal Finish : Black
Internals are mil spec: chrome lined barrel, m4 feed ramps, bolt MP/ HP tested. Only the butt stock is commercial. This is good to go, nothing to change out of the box. I may change the color of the handguard & butt stock to my favorite FDE, but thats it. This rifle is made by the original makers of bushmaster & that's mil spec.
Don't want to waste my time then be edited... Great rifle. Not Mil-Spec. Does not need to be. Shot 100% beyond all my expectations. They were <$$$ when first came out now slowly rising to >$$$. But, be diligent sanity will rule again and hopefully the price will reflect what it once was. On my scale 1-10, I'd give it an honest 8/10, for rifles in its price range. Lotsa quality for the money. At least in my builds (Low 1400's). Good Luck!
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.