CALIBER:5.56MM NATO CHAMBER FOR 5.56MM AND .223 CALIBER
LOWER RECEIVER:FORGED RRA LAR-15LH
UPPER RECEIVER:FORGED A4 LEF-T
BOLT CATCH / SAFETY SELECTOR:LEFT HAND SPECIFIC
CHARGING HANDLE:LEFT HANDED CHARGING HANDLE
BOLT CARRIER:RRA CHROME BOLT CARRIER GROUP
BARREL:16-INCH CHROME MOLY, 1:9 TWIST
MUZZLE DEVICE:RRA TACTICAL MUZZLE BRAKE / 1/2–28 THREAD
GAS SYSTEM:CAR LENGTH GAS SYSTEM
GAS BLOCK:RRA FLIP FRONT SIGHT GAS BLOCK ASSEMBLY
TRIGGER:RRA TWO STAGE TRIGGER
TRIGGER GUARD:RRA WINTER TRIGGER GUARD
HANDGUARD:RRA CAR LENGTH QUAD RAIL FREE FLOAT WITH THREE LADDER RAIL COVERS
BUTTSTOCK:RRA OPERATOR CAR STOCK
PISTOL GRIP:ERGO SUREGRIP
ACCURACY:1 MOA AT 100 YARDS
INCLUDES:ONE MAGAZINE, RRA CASE, MANUAL AND WARRANTY INFORMATION
She comes with allot of stuff for the price. RRA litteraly thought of everything. The muzzle brake reduses recoil nodicable over your standard bird cage. The rifelings are a LH twist. The bolt carrier is chrome. The ergo grip is amazing, and the enlarged trigger guard ends up being your best friend. The front gas block has to many sling attachments. I ended up removing the gas block and the hand guard and replacing them with Odin Works 15.5 in K-mod. Now the gun is litteraly perfect. Left handed dream.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.