We've been asking Crimson Trace for a universal rail mount laser sight for years. They outdid themselves with this unit!
The CMR-201 marks Crimson Trace's first universal fit laser sight and built with the industry leading quality, ergonomics, and fit.
Fits pistols, rifles, and shotguns with M1913 Picatinny or Weaver Accessory Rail including: • 1911 Government or Commander with Rail • AR-15/M16 or similar rail-equipped long guns • Beretta PX4 Full Size and Compact, 92Vertec • GLOCK 3rd Gen 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 31, 32, 34, 35, 38 • GLOCK 4th Gen 17 and 19 • Heckler & Koch (HK) P30, 45, 45C • Ruger SR9, SR40, SR9c, SR40c • Sig Sauer P220, P226, P229 • Smith & Wesson M&P Full-Size and Compact • Smith & Wesson SD • Springfield Armory XD and XD(M) • Taurus Millennium Pro, 24/7 • Most other rail-equipped pistols with a minimum of 1 1/16" from recoil lug.
- Category : Laser Sights
- Wavelength : 633 nm
- Dot Size : .50" @ 50ft
- Power : 5mW
- Range : 50ft
- Battery : CR1/3N 3V Lithium (1) or 357 Silver Oxide (2)
- Laser Color : Red
- Gun Model : Universal w/Accessory Rail
- Power Switch : Pressure Pad
Just got this in early July 2012. tried it out for first time today end of July and i am so happy. hit the target almost everytime after it was sited in. a great little laser for the money and i got it here on sale. buy it you will not regret it.
For the price, this has been an excellent laser. I put it on my Ruger SR9. At 20', just installed, the laser was off by about 3". The beam is strong. It mounts securely, and is adjusted easily. I highly recommend this laser.
Just received it this afternoon, fit as per instructions on my gen 4 Glock 17. Very convenient switch, much better than my other rail lasers.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.