- Category : Tactical Shotguns
- Action : Pump
- Gauge : 12 Gauge
- Barrel Length : 18.5"
- Capacity : 5+1
- Chamber : 3"
- OAL : 31"
- Weight : 5.75 lbs
- Stock Description : Synthetic Pistol Grip
- Metal Finish : Blued
Because my work has me traveling, I recently purchased the Mossberg Cruiser 20ga for my wife. The only addition I made was to add a ATI adjustable stock with pistol grip for her. We live in the country and she loves firing the Cruiser. The ammo for the 20ga is excellent and she prefers #3 buck and slugs. She recently discovered the #2 steel shot mag round which she keeps for home defense while I'm gone. We highly recommend the 20ga Cruiser for home defense.
I've had this beast for almost 4 years, it's a heck of a thrill. First thing I did was add the Hogue Tamer Grip, makes a World of Difference. I shoot this chest high without any body bracing, arms only. Puts a Big Smile on your Face : ) I wish it could handle 3 1/2" shells ; ) I also have a Mossberg 500 20 gauge with 18 1/2" barrel and the same grip; that one is a pussycat. PS - ATI makes a nice setup for these now; you can have a recoil reducing pistol grip and also an adjustable AR style stock as well.
It's sleek and a magnificent piece of metal very compact size. Worth buying.
Easy to see that this is home defense. I love the looks of this 12g. The pistol grip allows you easy movement within your home, and EVERYONE knows the sound of a shotgun cambering a round. This was my first choice for my wife and home defense, who needs pepper spray when you have this. She is a great country girl that knows her way around rifles and shotguns, which made finding a gift that much easier. I love to take this out shooting at the range, however I would never use it for hunting. That?s why I say its Average. I?ll give a higher rating to something that you can use both for home defense, hunting, and sport shooting. I really don?t have anything negative to say, but as far as Mossberg?s I own go it stays home.
This is an excellent home defense shotgun. I have fired many different types of rounds through this gun and have not had any cycling problems. The gun is very well made. I have a scabbard attached with molle straps to the side of my Bug out Bag and this gun is in it at all times.
With that beautiful "stand off" barrel, this is a mean looking shotgun. The finish on the barrel and action is non-reflective, which is a good thing on a wide variety on conditions. With a pistol grip and a 3 inch chamber this shotgun can be a challenge to shoot, but a challenge that many will surely enjoy. A six plus one capacity, it will shoot as fast as you can pump it. Well made, well put together, excellent quality. Buy it for the looks, Keep it for the shooting. I love mine, I am sure you will love yours!
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.