With dual-action bars and rotary head locking lugs, the Nova 12-gauge shotgun and 20-gauge shotgun handle anything from target loads to 3-1/2" magnums. Available in Black Synthetic, Realtree MAX-4® and new Realtree APG finishes, and as a compact model, the Benelli Nova Pump is the most versatile pump action shotgun ever made.
Standard chokes IC, M, F.
The button on the underside of the forend activates a shell stop, allowing a chambered shell to be removed without releasing rounds from the magazine.
Checkering is for wood stocks, but the Benelli Nova Pump and SuperNova use distinctive grooves that give both an unmatched gripping surface and an unforgettably distinctive look.
My nova has been a great shotgun. It?s reliable and built to last. It?s a bit more refined than other shotguns in its class like the 870 but it?s still a get wet and muddy tough shotgun. It?s an excellent all around field gun whether you?re after ducks geese or clays. I also got the benelli recoil buffer that fits n the stock. I found that it did a good job of reducing the recoil and it had an added benefit. The nova is not a particularly light shotgun and the buffer is fairly heavy but with the added weight in the stock the gun balanced better. I would recommend this shotgun to anyone.
Benelli has quality built in to every firearm. The Nova is an excellent pump gun; one of the best. It functions flawlessly, and has some real nice features like the magazine hold button. Great product.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.