The Glock Carbine Stock conversion is a unique shaft system is for Glock pistol models 17, 19, 22, 23, 31, 32: A simple assembly through utilization of the available front Picatinny rail as well as the included front rail locking bolt. Included is an ambidextrous charging handle which gives the possibility of assembly to both right and left handed shooters The G.C.C. has a super ergonomic design and allows the possibility to mount a front fore-grip, lamps, lasers and iron sights to the additional Picatinny rails. All models come with a cheek rest that is made of a high quality neoprene rubber for extra comfort.
Available soon: 16" barrel for non NFA option and fake suppressor can for SD look.
- All NFA rules apply for the SBR version. -
Impact will be offering a package deal for local buyers. This package will include all NFA paper work needed to register your Hera-Arms Glock Rifle as a Short Barrel Rifle.
For all out of area buyers an instruction sheet will be provided for instalation purposes.
Steel reinforced ABS housing
Ambidextrous charging handle
Superb German quality
Top and bottom machined aluminum rails included
Simple assembly and outside shaft body. For right and left handed shooters! Machined Aluminum Picatinny rails. Optional parts available: mag clamps, sight sail-sets, carry-sling adaptor, tool-case
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.