Perfect for your once-in-a-lifetime hunt. The Model 70™ Safari Express in a matte blued finish is the perfect choice for your once-in-a-lifetime hunt because it’s built to handle the heavy cartridges necessary to take dangerous game. Important details like the Pre-’64 type claw extractor, Pachmayr® Decelerator® recoil pad, barrel band front swivel base, hooded-blade front sight and express-style rear sight make the Safari Express ideal for any African hunt. The dual recoil lugs and two steel stock reinforcing crossbolts handle the punishment from heavy magnum loads. The time-tested Three-Position Safety has been a hallmark of the Model 70 for decades. The secure hex socket action screws won’t snag on clothing, and the one-piece steel trigger guard helps maintain rigidity and provides added strength. The handsome cheekpiece positions your eye instantly and firmly on target. Flip open the flush-mounted, hinged steel magazine floorplate for fast and easy unloading. Large calibers are available, making the Model 70 Safari Express the finest big game rifle in the world.
SATIN FINISH GRADE I WALNUT STOCK WITH CUT CHECKERING and DELUXE CHEEKPIECE places your eye in perfect alignment with open sights or a scope
ONE-PIECE BOTTOM METAL WITH STEEL FLOORPLATE adds rigidity for better accuracy
MATTE FINISHED METAL SURFACES reduce glare
DUAL DECORATIVE STEEL CROSSBOLTS add strength, rigidity and a touch of stylish refinement
FORGED STEEL RECEIVER WITH DOUBLE INTEGRAL RECOIL LUGS IS BEDDED FRONT AND REAR to eliminate shifts in zero for exceptional long-range accuracy
PRE-’64 STYLE CONTROLLED ROUND FEED WITH CLAW EXTRACTOR fully controls the cartridge from magazine, to chamber, to ejection
Three-Position Safety shows safety status at a glance
COLD HAMMER-FORGED FREE-FLOATING BARREL for years of pinpoint accuracy
FULLY ADJUSTABLE REAR SIGHT WITH HOODED BRASS BEAD FRONT get you on target quickly
BARREL-MOUNTED FRONT SLING SWIVEL adds a classic touch
RECESSED TARGET CROWN enhances accuracy and protects the rifling
M.O.A. Trigger SYSTEM with zero take-up, zero creep and zero overtravel gives you outstanding accuracy
Blade-Type Ejector for full control of ejection force
PACHMAYR® DECELERATOR® RECOIL PAD for optimal protection against felt recoil
- Category : Rifles Centerfire
- Action : Bolt
- Caliber : 375 Holland & Holland Magnum
- Barrel Length : 24"
- Capacity : 3+1
- Trigger : M.O.A. Trigger System
- Safety : Three Position
- OAL : 44.75"
- Weight : 9 lbs
- Stock Description : Walnut Grade I
- Metal Finish : Blued
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.