77/357 Magnum Rotary Magazine Bolt Action Rifle, 18.5", Stainless Steel & Polymer Stock
Small to Medium Game Fun in a Full-Size Rifle.
In 1983, Ruger responded to the many shooters who desired a high-quality, adult-size .22 rimfire rifle - one that was built to centerfire standards of strength, accuracy and aesthetics. Focused on building a rifle that was accurate, economical, and extremely handsome, Bill Ruger launched the family of bolt-action rifles using the rotary magazine.
Comparing favorably with custom-made firearms, the innovative 77/22 (available in .22 LR, .22 Mag. or .22 Hornet), the powerful 77/357, 77/44 and the flat-shooting and superbly accurate 77/17 have all established themselves as the perfect rifle for small game hunters, ranchers, and long-range informal "plinkers." Offered in a variety of calibers and configurations, these rifles boast all of the technological advancements of the M77 Mark II rifle with the rugged and utterly dependable Ruger detachable rotary magazine.
SOLID, HEAT-TREATED STAINLESS STEEL ACTION that features a rugged, right-hand turning bolt with 90-degreebolt lift and ultra-fast lock time for added accuracy.
PATENTED INTEGRAL SCOPE MOUNTS, machined directly on the solid-steel receiver provide a stable mountingsurface for scope rings, eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field (scope rings included FREE).
THREE-POSITION SAFETY is easily accessible and allows the shooter to lock the bolt to load and unload the rifle withthe safety engaged.
DETACHABLE ROTARY MAGAZINE features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding; mountsflush with the stock to eliminate protrusions at the rifle’s balance point.
SIGHTS: Fitted with gold bead front and adjustable rear iron sights.
ALSO FEATURES: Chambered in .357 Mag. and features sling swivel stud mounts.
Ruger Introduces The 77/357
June 22, 2011
Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. (NYSE: RGR) is proud to announce the Ruger® 77/357, a lightweight, bolt-action rifle chambered in the venerable .357 Magnum and fed via a rotary magazine.
The bolt-action 77/357 features a five-round rotary magazine and is offered in the Ruger All-Weather® configuration, which includes a durable, weather-resistant stainless steel barrel and receiver and a rugged, black composite stock. Although it is fitted with fully adjustable iron sights, the 77/357 also ships with patented Ruger scope rings, allowing a variety of sighting options for this lightweight (5-1/2 pounds), quick-handling rifle.
"The 77/357 is an effective tool for hunting medium-sized game - especially in heavy cover," said Bruce Rozum, Chief Rifle Engineer at Ruger. "Bullet velocities of .357 Magnum ammunition increase significantly when fired out of the 77/357's 18 1/2" cold hammer-forged barrel. In testing, Hornady® 140 grain FTX® loads were clocked at over 1820 feet per second. Furthermore, the flush-fit, five-shot rotary magazine does not protrude at the rifle's balance point and, unlike tube-fed rifles, the Ruger 77/357 can be readily loaded and unloaded," he concluded.
- Category : Rifles
- Action : Bolt
- Caliber : 357 Magnum
- Barrel Length : 18.5"
- Capacity : 5+1
- Trigger : Standard
- Safety : Manual Thumb
- OAL : 38.5"
- Weight : 5.5 lbs
- Stock Description : Synthetic Black
- Metal Finish : Stainless Steel
It;'s true that some guns don't like some ammo. So find some it likes and this is one nice rifle. I use Rem 38 FMJ and 357 HP- never a single flaw.
Comes ready to go with scope and sling mounts. Stainless and composite, essentially weatherproof. Well built. Bought about two years ago from Impact Guns. Unlike some places the phone rep was not only helpful but also was not trying to rush me off the phone. Best price I could find. Very happy with the experience. Only minus: I wish Ruger(or someone) would make some higher capacity mags.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.