The SRS-A1 Covert sniper rifle was purpose designed for police and military snipers needing ultimate concealability and maneuverability. The SRS-A1 Covert is designed around the core components of accuracy with sperb ergonomics. The use of aircraft grade materials and ultra high strength steels create an extremely durable and lightweight system.
Designed with the same accuracy components as the SRS-A1, the Covert holds the same guarantee of 1/2 MOA or better accuracy at 100 yards for three shots using DT ammunition. The SRS-A1 Covert uses conversion kits with fast twist barrels to optimize accuracy for both subsonic and full-power ammunition.
The SRS-A1 Covert is the shortest sniper rifle in the world with an overall length of just 27 inches. At over a foot shorter than traditional sniper rifles, the Covert adds a new level of concealability in a full-power sniper rifle that gives up no capability.
The SRS-A1 Covert uses Desert Tech's patented quick caliber conversion feature. With the ability to change calibers in sixty seconds, operators have the option to fire suppressed subsonic ammunition or full power standard ammunition with MOA accuracy. The Covert also accepts full-length SRS-A1 conversion kits in all calibers providing snipers full size rifle flexibility.
DETAILS Accuracy The SRS achieves superb accuracy in all calibers because it's built around core accuracy components: 1. Match grade (free-floated) barrels, chambers, and crowns 2. High quality match trigger 3. Solid, repeating return-to-zero barrel mounting system (the receiver securely clamps around the first six inches of barrel) Quick Caliber Conversion The SRS is quickly convertible between the following calibers: .308 Winchester (22" and 26" barrels), .260 Remington, 6.5x47 Lapua, 7mm Winchester Short Mag, .300 Winchester Magnum, .338 Norma Magnum, and .338 Lapua Magnum. The caliber conversion and return to zero is simple and takes less than 60 seconds. Benefits: 1. Operators can change rifle length, penetration, and distance capabilities. 2. Snipers can shoot various ammo calibers and types depending on METT-T. 3. Snipers can progressively train on more powerful ammo. 4. Reduced training costs (train and practice with .308 WIN) 5. Reduced system down-times (the operator can change his own barrels). Compact The SRS is the shortest purpose-built sniper rifle in the world. The telescoping bolt and bullpup configuration make it almost a foot shorter than conventional Mauser-style turnbolt sniper rifles. The compact design shifts weight and center-of-gravity rearward, creating a perfectly balanced and relatively short sniper rifle. Rugged The SRS was designed to operate under the harshest conditions and abuse. It is built of high-impact polymers; aircraft grade aluminum (ANSI 7075-T6); ultra high-strength steels; and some of the most durable coatings known to man. The monolithic receiver serves as a full length mounting chassis, eliminating the need for any sort of receiver-to-stock bedding interface. Ergonomic stock panels attach directly to the receiver. The SRS maintains its accuracy and reliability in virtually any environment, including subzero arctic temperatures, extreme desert heat and dust, and wet jungle environments.
Caliber: .338 Lapua Magnum
Barrel length: 26"
Rifle length: 38.31"
Weight: 10.9 lb
Barrel twist: 1:10"
Magazine capacity: 5 rounds
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.