MRAD Multi Role Adaptive Design .338 Lapua Magnum 24.5 Inch Fluted Barrel Multi-Role Brown Finish 10 Round
MRAD - Multi Role Adaptive Design
Fluted barrel, Multi-Role Brown finish, folding stock, adjustable cheek piece and butt plate, two polymer ten round magazines, two sling loops, three adjustable accessory rails, Pelican case and owner's manual. 1 in 10 inch right hand twist.
Ready to follow your every move, the MRAD adapts to a variety of user needs without sacrificing performance. With unrelenting precision and unfailing accuracy, this bolt action newcomer has already defined a whole new class of long-range rifles.
The rifle’s user-changeable barrel system is just one example of this hardworking gun’s modularity. The precision-grade barrel can be removed by simply unscrewing two bolts using a standard Torx wrench. Besides reducing maintenance and logistical burdens, this unique design paves the way for future caliber interchangeability and serviceability.
The MRAD also boasts Barrett’s new easily accessed trigger module. This match-grade trigger is drop-fire-proof and combat-ready. The thumb-operated safety can be configured for left or right hand operation. The ambidextrous magazine release can be used intuitively while retaining a firing grip and cheek weld.
Integrated into the rifle’s 7000 series aluminum upper receiver is an M1913 rail with 30 MOA taper and 21.75 inches of rail space. The configurable side and bottom rails can also hold a number of accessories.
The stock is foldable for enhanced portability yet locks in as solid as a fixed-stock rifle, creating a rigid platform for consistent firing. When folded, the stock latches around the bolt handle for added security during transport. Because the stock folds to the bolt handle side of the action, the rifle is the same width overall, folded or extended.
Made of a temperature-resistant polymer, the adjustable cheek piece also offers a consistent rifle-to-user contact point. The rifle’s length of pull can be set to five different positions with the push of a single button.
From its quick-detach sling mounts to the Barrett Multi-Role Brown color of the rifle that blends into any environment-every detail of the MRAD has been carefully designed to create one thing: a high-performance rifle you can truly make your own.
Barrett MRAD Features BOLT GUIDE ACTS AS A DUST COVER TO REDUCE CONTAMINANTS ACCEPTS STANDARD M4/M16 PISTOL GRIPS AMBIDEXTROUS MAGAZINE RELEASE FRONT-LOADING BARREL DESIGN FOR CALIBER INTERCHANGEABILITY SINGLE BUTTON FOR LENGTH OF PULL ADJUSTMENT COMBAT-PROOF TRIGGER MODULE REMOVABLE WITHOUT TOOLS FOLDING STOCK PROVIDES COMPACT MOBILITY
Barrett MRAD Specifications SPECIFICATIONS MODEL: MRAD FOLDED LENGTH: 39.9” (101.35 cm) CALIBER: .338 Lapua Magnum BARREL LENGTH: 24.5” (62.23 cm) OPERATION: Bolt Action Repeater RIFLING TWIST: 1 turn in 10” (25.4 cm) RIFLE WEIGHT: 14.8 lbs (6.713 kg) MAGAZINE CAPACITY: 10 Rounds OVERALL LENGTH: 46.9” (119.13 cm)
|MODEL: MRAD||FOLDED LENGTH: 39.9” (101.35 cm)|
|CALIBER: .338 Lapua Magnum||BARREL LENGTH: 24.5” (62.23 cm)|
|OPERATION: Bolt Action Repeater||RIFLING TWIST: 1 turn in 10” (25.4 cm)|
|RIFLE WEIGHT: 14.8 lbs (6.713 kg)||MAGAZINE CAPACITY: 10 Rounds|
|OVERALL LENGTH: 46.9” (119.13 cm)|
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.