The Sporter simply looks fine. What makes the Winchester® Model 94 so exciting is the variety of models available, and each offers a level of accuracy that will impress you. The Sporter model with its traditional straight-grip stock, blued steel crescent buttplate, and the elegant half-round, half-octagon barrel is a nostalgic favorite. The satin oil finished walnut stock is finely checkered with double-line bordering. Note the 24" half-round, half-octagon blued barrel that’s reminiscent of the original rifles. The hammer is drilled and tapped for a spur extension, which is included with the rifle. The Sporter has a semi-buckhorn rear sight and a fine gold bead on the front. This model is available in 30-30 Win. or 38-55 Win.
A style of its own. It features a walnut stock with satin finish, authentic straight-grip styling, bordered cut checkering and a blued steel forearm cap -- all which offer a nostalgic look. The blued crescent buttplate slips firmly into your shoulder for a solid hold. The triple-checked, half round/ half octagon button rifle barrel provides and incredible look along with the ultimate in accuracy and precision.
Plenty of features set it apart. ROUND LOCKING BOLT TRUNNIONS help ensure a smooth, quick lever throw. TOP-TANG SAFETY is easy to see and operate. REBOUNDING HAMMER provides an added margin of safety. BOLT RELIEF CUT reduces hammer drag for smoother cocking. RADIUSED LEVER EDGES give added protection to your fingers. HAMMER is drilled and tapped for KNURLED HAMMER SPUR EXTENSION (included) to aid in cocking and decocking the hammer when a scope is mounted. MARBLE ARMS® FRONT SIGHT AND ADJUSTABLE SEMI-BUCKHORN REAR SIGHT get you on target quickly. STEEL LOADING GATE for smoother loading. ARTICULATED CARTRIDGE STOP improves feeding reliability without damaging cartridges. DRILLED AND TAPPED FOR SCOPE MOUNTS lets you easily attach your favorite optics.
- Category : Rifles Centerfire
- Action : Lever
- Caliber : 32 Winchester Special
- Barrel Length : 24"
- Capacity : 8+1
- Trigger : Standard
- Safety : Tang
- OAL : 42.5"
- Weight : 7.8 lbs
- Stock Description : Black Walnut
- Metal Finish : Blued
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.