Springfield Armory’s SAINT AR-15 series expands to include the SAINT Victor SBR, featuring an 11.5” CMV government profiled 1:8 twist barrel that is Melonite® finished inside and out for the ultimate in corrosion resistance. This configuration was selected as the best balance between length and ballistic performance of the 5.56 cartridge.
The SAINT Victor SBR, with its forged lower receiver, provides superior accuracy thanks in part to a free-float handguard featuring Springfield’s rock-solid proprietary attachment system. With four attachment points anchoring it to the barrel nut, this M-Lok compatible handguard was designed to withstand the hard use of law enforcement and military operations. Under the handguard is Springfield’s pinned multi/mode adjustable gas block for suppressed or unsuppressed use.
Forged from aircraft grade 7075 T6 aluminum and Type III hard coat anodized, the lower receiver is equipped with the Accu-Tite™ tension system, which reduces movement between the upper and lower receiver. No corners were cut on the MPT (magnetic particle tested) enhanced M16 bolt carrier group – the heart of any premium AR. This BCG is finished with super-hard Melonite® and carries a 9310 steel bolt.
The GI trigger on the SAINT Victor SBR is nickel boron coated for a smooth, grit-free feel, and the Bravo Company stock, pistol grip and Magpul Gen M3 PMAG are right at home on this combat grade short-barreled rifle. A single-sided 90 degree safety, GI charging handle and A2 flash hider complete the package.
For those looking for a light, tight and quick-handling short-barreled rifle, the SAINT Victor SBR is the ultimate hard use carbine.
Caliber: 5.56x45mm (.223 REM)
Length: 27.5" - 30.75"
Weight: 5 lbs 9 oz
Upper Receiver: SA Forged Type III Hard Coat Anodized, 7075 T6 Aluminum Flat Top w/ Forward Assist & M4 Feed Ramps
Lower Receiver: SA Forged Type III Hard Coat Anodized, 7075 T6 Aluminum w/ Accu-Tite™ Tension System & Receiver End Plate w/ QD Swivel Attachment
Barrel: 11.5" CMV, Melonite® Internally & Externally, A2 Flash Hider / 1:8 Twist
Gas System: SA Proprietary Low Profile Carbine Length Adjustable Gas Block
Trigger: SA Proprietary, Nickel Boron Coated GI Style
Sights: Not Included
Trigger Guard: Bravo Company
Pistol Grip: Bravo Company Mod 3
Handguard: Full Length Aluminum Free Float Handguard w/ M-Lok Attachment Points
Butt Stock: Bravo Company
Buffer Assembly: Carbine "H" Heavy Tungsten Buffer
Receiver Extension: Mil-Spec Carbine, 7075 T6 Type III Hard Anodized Aluminum
Charging Handle: GI Style
Bolt Carrier Group: Enhanced M16, MPT, Melonite® Finish w/ 9310 Steel Bolt
Magazine: 1 - 30 Round Magpul PMAG
Case: Soft Rifle Case
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.