AR-15 chambered in 5.56x45mm NATO and accepts .223 Remington. Direct impingement mid-length gas system; .750 diameter gas block. Upper receiver: aircraft grade 7075-T6 aluminum flat top with forward assist and M4 feed ramps, Type III hard coat anodized finish.
Lower receiver: aircraft grade 7075-T6 aluminum Accu-Tite Tension System with Type III hard coat anodized finish. Sixteen inch chrome-moly vanadium barrel with 1:8 inch right hand twist rate and melonite finish. Springfield Armory proprietary enhanced GI trigger with nickel boron coating. Low profile flip-up sight, dual aperture rear sight, 1/2 MOA windage adjustable; Flip-up, 1/2 MOA adjustable front sight.
Bravo Company trigger guard and Mod 3 pistol grip. M-Lok aluminum SA proprietary patent-pending free floating handguard with locking tabs. Bravo six-position adjustable buttstock. GI style charging handle. Carbine H heavy tungsten buffer system.
Mil-spec dimension carbine receiver extension manufactured from 7075 T6 aluminum with Type III hard anodized finish. M16 bolt carrier group with Carpenter 158 steel bolt, shot peened and magnetic particle inspected. Includes one Magpul PMAG Gen M3 magazine. Length: 35.5 inches fully extended; 32.25 inches collapsed.
Long Gun Web Model : Saint
Barrel Length : 16
Description : Saint AR-15 5.56mm NATO 16 Inch Chrome-Moly Barrel Melonite Finish Flip Up Rear Sights M-Lok SA Free-Floating Handguard Bravo Pistol Grip Bravo 6-Position Stock PMAG 10 Round
Made In The USA : Made In The USA
Caliber : 5.56mm NATO
Tactica : Tactical
Catalog Vendor Name : SPRINGFIELD
Capacity : 10
Caliber-Gauge : .223 REM.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.