Model Specific: Carbine TS
Chamber Length: 0 in.
Frame Finish: Black
Suppressor Ready: Yes
Front Sight: Post
Rear Sight: Adjustable Ghost Ring Peep
Grips: Polymer Pistol Grip
Stock: Skeletonized Polymer
Features: 100% American Made Sling
Firing System: Internal Hammer
Scope Base: Scope Base Included
Magazine Type: Single Stack Magazine
Barrel Configuration: Single
Muzzle: .578x28 Thread Pitch
Threaded Barrel: Yes
Rifled Barrel: Yes
Forend Rail: Weaver Rail
Minimum Pull Length: 0 in.
Sling Attachment: Yes
Cable Trigger Lock: Yes
Barrel Length: 17.5 in.
Minimum/Overall Length: 32 in.
I was hesitant about buying a Hi-Point but a friend told me how much he loved his 40 S&W. The folding grip is nice and comfortable but has a small amount of play in it, about 1/8 inch. The tactical light is extremely bright and a sturdy light. When mounting it be sure to tighten snug because it has fallen off once for me at the range after about 100 rounds. I haven't used the laser for more then 15 minutes in bright daylight at 50 yards with no problem. Easy to zero laser and ghost ring sights. I removed the irons and installed a red dot with no problem, you just need some small hex keys. 500 rounds no jamming. The one thing I highly reccomend is breaking the gun all the way down and thoroughly cleaning it. Mine came from Hi-Point very dirty. The gun is relatively easy to break down. Very impressed and happy with my purchase. Also on Hi-Points wedsite you can purchase side rails and a dual mag holder which just top this gun out.
Great gun. Shot about 100 rounds of cheap ammo through it accurately with no problems. The flashlight that comes with it looks pretty dim in even the least bit of light.... but take it outside at night and you'll find that it's actually pretty bright. Pistol grip is worth the extra money. Probably just as good as any $700 carbine. Very happy with it and very happy with the price ($310 with no accessories). Also has a lifetime warranty. Also have a Hi-Point 9MM hand gun that I'm quite happy with. Would definitely buy from Hi-Point again.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to [email protected] Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.