A perfect candidate for SBR (Short Barrel Rifle) *, the SLR-106UR rifle is a brand new Bulgarian stamped receiver rifle that is built from all original brand new factory parts and premium quality US made components, from its hammer forged chrome lined barrel to the original Bulgarian Arsenal mil-spec. stamped receiver.
The SLR-106UR comes with Arsenal, Inc.'s already famous left-side folding solid polymer buttstock and ribbed handguards. The folding buttstock makes the SLR-106UR compact rifle for carrying easily and locks in its extended position rock-solid and provides all the comfort you need during shooting. The lower handguard comes with Arsenal, Inc.'s stainless steel heat shield, which helps keep your hand cooler when shooting.
Throw an optical scope on this baby and the SLR-106UR, equipped with a double-stage trigger group, becomes an accurate sharpshooting rifle. Or, cut down the barrel and get a mean looking Krink for yourself .
The SLR-106UR accepts any Bulgarian mil-spec double stack 5.56x45 caliber magazine
• Caliber: 5.56 x 45 mm (.223)
• Total Length: 877 mm (34 1/2 in.)
• Folded Length (with Compensator): 636 mm (25 in.)
• Barrel Length: 415 mm (16 1/4 in.)
• Rifling: 6 grooves
• Twist Rate: 1 in 178 mm (7 in.)
• Weight without Magazine: 2.79 kg (6.1 lbs.)
• Muzzle Velocity: 910 m/s (2,985 fps)
• Effective Range: 500 m (550 yds)
• Maximum Range: 1,350 m (1,480 yds)
• Rear Sight Range: 500 m (547 yds)
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.