Each slide and frame are hand fitted to ensure that the action is tight, smooth and accurate. The competition barrel featuring a polished throat, fitted barrel lug and target crown is also hand fitted for precise lock-up. The Custom Shop SR1911 is assembled with only the best components, including the Koenig Shooting Sports low-mass hammer and competition sear, flat-faced match trigger shoe, precision-machined Cylinder & Slide disconnector, forged slide stop, integral plunger tube and hand-tuned sear spring. The stainless steel frame's black nitride finish contrasts with the two-tone, hand-polished, stainless and black nitrided slide with distinctive Ruger Custom Shop markings. Textured G10 grips finish off this rugged and reliable match pistol.
Standard features on the Ruger Custom Shop SR1911 Competition pistol include a fiber optic front sight and adjustable serrated rear target sight for match speed and accuracy; undercut trigger guard and beavertail grip safety for a comfortable high hold designed to reduce muzzle flip; and an ambidextrous safety and extended magazine release.
This pistol ships in a waterproof, fitted hard case and includes one, 8-round and one, 7-round competition magazine, a Ruger Custom Shop Certificate of Authenticity, challenge coin, cleaning cloth, gun peg and decal.
Model: Custom Shop SR1911 Target
Caliber: 45 Auto
Slide Material: Stainless Steel
Barrel Length: 5"
Grip Frame: Black Nitrided Stainless Steel
Grip Panels: Textured G10
Weight: 40 oz.
Slide Finish: Black Nitrided and Stainless Two-Tone
Front Sight: Fiber Optic
Rear Sight: Adjustable Target
Overall Length: 8.67"
Twist: 1:16" RH
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.